Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

‘how I Handle Men Pestering Me For Love’ – 57-year-old Musician, Salawa Abeni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘how I Handle Men Pestering Me For Love’ – 57-year-old Musician, Salawa Abeni (316 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘how I Handle Men Pestering Me For Love’ – 57-year-old Musician, Salawa Abeni by 5Ebiscoo: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2018

Veteran musician, Salawa Abeni, has disclosed that men still pester her for love despite turning 57 recently.

According to Vanguard, the seasoned entertainer said she learnt to treat such men with respect while turning them down.

She said: “Men still pester me for love but I am always very careful with them even though you cannot know which one is good or bad from mere appearance.

“I mentioned it in one of my songs that if I laugh too much, they will call me a prostitute, if I frown too much, they will say I am proud. But it is good to be very diplomatic with them and not to be rude to them.”

Salawa Abeni, who also raised an alarm over the rising spate of broken marriages, especially in the entertainment industry, said that every man or woman needed a companion, therefore people must make their marriages work.

“The truth is that every adult male or female wants to be in a happy marriage. They should note that two wrongs can never make a right. One has to be cool-headed and patient.

“Those in the entertainment industry need to take things easy. While they make others happy with their talents, they must also make themselves happy by building good homes,” he said.

Queen Salawa Abeni walked down the aisle with Sir Kollington Ayinla, in the 80’s.

However, their marriage spectacularly crashed leading to name callings. The couple later got back together, after years of separation.

Kollington Ayinla is the father of Salawa Abeni’s only two children

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/how-i-handle-men-pestering-me-for-love.html

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Eniola Badmus Releases 2nd Cinema Movie Househelp Nollywood Movie / Emmy Nyra Welcome Set Of Twins / Acting President Daughter Bags Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.