Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here (1458 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / N-Power: Female Beneficiaries Who Give Birth Entitle To 3 Months Maternity Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by npowerng: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Good morning,

During the LIVE chat, Mr. Imoukhuede said that the 2017 beneficiaries who are yet to be deployed can send emails to volunteersupport@npvn.ng

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by opera1(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2018
I jux think that the deployment letterz should be sent to each beneficiary Email or uploaded on ur main Portal for them to PRINT IT and then submit a Copy to Focal point [IF] and take a Copy to their place of PPA for stamping.
Diz will help to provide easy access to the letterz,, Fast and also help to provide answers to where [Location] to get the letterz.

8 Likes

Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by Dammie199(f): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

During the LIVE chat, Mr. Imoukhuede said that the 2017 beneficiaries who are yet to be deployed can send emails to volunteersupport@npvn.ng

#NPowerNG

Please npower..... My npower ID is blank and I've clicked on the confirmation button because they said today is the deadline.... Kindly help me to input my npower ID please.... Here are my details..... Phone number :07062543372, email:dammieadebisi@gmail.com
Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by Domance: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

Good morning, pls how do we check for deployment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2018
H

1 Like

Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by Olulizabeth(f): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Is(are) there any npower beneficiary(2016 batch preferably) at lagelu LGA Ibadan that I can connect with? Kindly inbox me. Thank you
Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by petson08(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Dear Npower,
I am among the 2017 beneficiaries from awaiting list of Npower 2016.
The field for my Npower ID is blank. Though I have confirmed my details
Please kindly help me input my NPOWER ID
My details are;
Name: PETER DANLAMI
Program: N-HEALTH
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848

Thanks
Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by Respect01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello npower, how are you? Please kindly help me, I'm having an issue. I was unable to click to confirm my profile, however all the information on my dashboard is correct, please kindly assist me please. Is it possible for you to help me do the confirmation from your end?

npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by MosiPeterz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Thanks!
Please I corrected the wrong arrangements of my names and then got the success pop-up message after which I clicked confirmation before the deadline!

The expectation as you told me was that you were going to confirm my application for name rearrangement first before the change can actually take effect!

But up till now, it's still wrongly arranged!

Please help rectify!

The wrongly arranged name was written as:
surname: PETER, middle name: AYO, first name: OGBOMEDAH

But the correct one is supposed to be:
surname: OGBOMEDAH, middle name: PETER, first name: AYO

My email is: iamayopeters@gmail.com; phone number is: 07032279574; just in case you need it to help correct it!
Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by kelvobas: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2018
n Jul 21
Please i have trying to edit the arrangement of my names for months to no avail.i was advice to confirm so i dont miss ok onboarding and that the changes will be done later.after confirmation the arrangement of my name is still the same please assist.

Surname-obasogie

First name-kelvin and not etiosa showing in my npower page.

Middle name-etinosa

Program-N-Teach-2017-000001755498

Phone no-08168106722

Email-kelvobas@gmail.com
Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by manny4u(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
good morning, my device has been 'onhold' for quite sometimes now but I just log in this morning and found out that it has changed from 'onhold' to 'unassigned' does that mean that my device is ready for collection?
Note: you guys don't usually send text messages to me for what ever reason which I don't understand.
Re: 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here by Utchgirl(f): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2018
plz npowerng,hw can i update my profile ?
plz anybody can be of help.tnx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Direction To Ikeja Cantoment From Berger / Nigeria Police Academy List Of Successful Candidates 2018/2019 - Www.polac.edu.n / Envio Graduate Associate Programme 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.