Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos (1310 Views)

Used 2 Pieces Of Ps2 Needed / PS2 Needed Urgently / PS2 Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by GadgetInstinct: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2018
2 Units of fairly used PlayStation 2 needed at affordable price.
Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by DannyJ19(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2018
GadgetInstinct:
2 Units of fairly used of hacked ps2 needed at affordable price.
Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by GadgetInstinct: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2018
DannyJ19:
Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by abiodunbright(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2018
GadgetInstinct:

I knew you are not to be taken serious at all. I will be here to read the outcome of your adventure
Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by mrjeromeobinna: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Am at ikeja computer village or call or WhatsApp me on this number 08053782051
GadgetInstinct:
Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by ekkywolex(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Pm me

Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by GadgetInstinct: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
abiodunbright:

I knew you are not to be taken serious at all. I will be here to read the outcome of your adventure
I'm glad to know what you thought of me but you're wrong anyways. I had told you i have tight schedule due to nature of my job which gives little or no.

If i wasn't/am not serious about buying i wouldn't be burning credits on call and txts,for what reasons?
I was the one who called myself notifying you of my decision to come on Tuesday when i had the tym. But based on your advice after i made it known to you that I'd like to get the deal done before 5pm as i had other stuffs to attend to in which you told me to make it on Wednesday instead, unfortunately on Wednesday i still couldn't make it as something came up and i informed you immediately about the latest development and gave you the assurance that I'll definitely purchase from you regardless of the difficulty, and you told me to send money for 1 to you including Tfare to enable you send 1 to me then we can conclude on the other one later which doesn't go down well with me being the first tym am dealing with you.

Mr, i don't think am under any obligations to make purchase from you by force nor have i ever in anyway told you i won't be purchasing from you, hence you calling me out is needless. You're wrong and i deserve an apology from you.

Good day.
Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by abiodunbright(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
GadgetInstinct:
I'm glad to know what you thought of me but you're wrong anyways. I had told you i have tight schedule due to nature of my job which gives little or no.

If i wasn't/am not serious about buying i wouldn't be burning credits on call and txts,for what reasons?
I was the one who called myself notifying you of my decision to come on Tuesday when i had the tym. But based on your advice after i made it known to you that I'd like to get the deal done before 5pm as i had other stuffs to attend to in which you told me to make it on Wednesday instead, unfortunately on Wednesday i still couldn't make it as something came up and i informed you immediately about the latest development and gave you the assurance that I'll definitely purchase from you regardless of the difficulty, and you told me to send money for 1 to you including Tfare to enable you send 1 to me then we can conclude on the other one later which doesn't go down well with me being the first tym am dealing with you.

Mr, i don't think am under any obligations to make purchase from you by force nor have i ever in anyway told you i won't be purchasing from you, hence you calling me out is needless. You're wrong and i deserve an apology from you.

Good day.

Sorry for calling you out but I need to correct something. You never replied when I said let me supply one first and since then i called u several times and you never pick so i felt you just played on my intelligent. I told you that the slim ps2 is scares to get but I can reserve 2 out of the available which I did.
Re: PS2 Needed Asap In Lagos by GadgetInstinct: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
abiodunbright:

Sorry for calling you out but I need to correct something. You never replied when I said let me supply one first and since then i called u several times and you never pick so i felt you just played on my intelligent. I told you that the slim ps2 is scares to get but I can reserve 2 out of the available which I did.
I just had no time . I barely have for myself these days. Reason for not picking your call is not wanting to bother you till am fully on ground . If the Slim is scarce it doesn't necessarily mean it won't be available again when am ready as i can always wait for another tym afterall i made up my mind to buy from from you. Hence, you shouldn't think bad of me.

(1) (Reply)

Hopeless Land / Want To Buy A Hacked slim Ps3 Console Urgently! (lagos Only) / Playstation 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.