Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Woe To The Governing Boards As LAUTECH Proposes New Plan To Increase Tution Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woe To The Governing Boards As LAUTECH Proposes New Plan To Increase Tution Fees (295 Views)

UNILORIN Tution Fees For 2022/2023 Academic Calendar LEAKED! / Makinde Appoints Emir Of Katagum As Lautech Chancellor / Tragedy As LAUTECH Final Year Student Dies A Day To Project Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woe To The Governing Boards As LAUTECH Proposes New Plan To Increase Tution Fees by Jibreel01(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
I have always been wandering why the so called transformation agenda of the present administration is yet to reach the Nigerian Education Sectors (LAUTECH AS A CASE STUDY). Afterall, I’ve witnessed a situation whereby Law parastatals, political figures and Company stake holder were being probed against corrupt practices in Nigeria. But it is quite unfortunate that both the corrupt and Inhumane practices that is going-on in the nigerian educational system is not visible to the present administration; hence, Innocient nigerian student were being extorted at their various institution as a result of un-necessary bills that is being given to them.
LAUTECH most especially has become a trade center whereby student pays exhorbitant amount as tution fees and the money keeps dissapearing within the admin section, Oh I can now understand how possible that it is for a Snake to swallow 36 million naira while Monkey decided to swallow 70 million naira so as to clean-up itself and then live among human being. LAUTECH has developed fun in increasing her tution fees on what can be called “annual basics”. And all these are happening under the watch of Formal-gov. Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the Chancellor of the Institution, If I could remember, LAUTECH Tution fees was 6,500 naira in the year 2006 and it was possible for student to post the payment of tution fees for more than 2 sessions, and this was the time that LAUTECH was maintening the rank of second best university in Nigeria & the best state university in Nigeria. But suddenly LAUTECH started collecting exhorbitant amount of money from the poor masses; hence they propose new plans to Increase tution fees from 120,000 to 200,000 and 300,000 for medical student,we are still talking about LAUTECH that was giving out less quality education under an unconducive environment. A place where I saw over 1000 student that were managing to sit on a hundred and seventy-five seater hall for lectures. Those that studied Agricultural science in lautech will understand me better likewise, those that studied Engineering course in LAUTECH
I am hereby admiring the present APC administration to also challenge the school management board (Higher Institution to be precise) if truly they have plans for the poor masses that are schooling in Nigeria
I am a concerned alumnus of LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY and I won’t keep quite and look things to be coming poorer in my lifetime
Regard to Nigerians that are still managing to excell under the influence of various miscomfort at their prospective Institutions, May god bless your handwork
I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

NOCEN Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / 2018/2019 Nasarawa State University Post Utme Form Is Out. / Check This Out..... No Need Of Jamb, Admission Is Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.