Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Need The Help Of A Web Development Programmer That Resides In Ikeja, Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need The Help Of A Web Development Programmer That Resides In Ikeja, Lagos (856 Views)

A Programmer Guru That Resides In Benin City Is Urgently Needed For A Project! / Mlm Website Builder That Resides In Lagos Is Urgently Needed / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Help Of A Web Development Programmer That Resides In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello Greetings to everyone,

Please i need the services of a Web development programmer to help me complete my website, it's more of an editing and rearranging the website, thanks

Here is my contact: 08122302876
Re: I Need The Help Of A Web Development Programmer That Resides In Ikeja, Lagos by ogunjobiolaide: 4:09am On Jul 23, 2018
My office is at Airport road,few minutes frm Ikeja.I can get the job done for u.Call or Whatsapp me on 08063718360

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App Creation Training / Integrated Online Shop – Easy To Use, Affordable, Tested And Trusted / Learn HTML, CSS, PHP, & Mysql For Free Through Whatsapp - 07065050295

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.