Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. (1743 Views)

Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Tribal Marks Save 6-Year-Old Boy From Being Sold In Imo By Cameroonian / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by ProjectNaija(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is really sad and pathetic that such evil is still going on in the world today. What are our African leaders doing to stop this tragedy? What exactly is the role of the African Union if such evil is still being metted out to Africans on African soil. Something drastic needs to be done to put an end to this assault on our collective humanity. cry cry cry

CC: Seun lalasticlala mynd44

Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by fidorocks(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
�"Who has an office space on Lagos Island or Ikoyi to sublet or share? Please hit me up inbox"
Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by Cjrane2: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
ProjectNaija:
This is really sad and pathetic that such evil is still going on in the world today. What are our African leaders doing to stop this tragedy? What exactly is the role of the African Union if such evil is still being metted out to Africans on African soil. Something drastic needs to be done to put an end to this assault on our collective humanity.

CC: Seun lalasticlala mynd44

I tell Nigerians that the impact of poor corrupt leadership at home is waay beyond just putting Buhari in power.

Nigerians that voted him in will eventually run out of Nigeria and be mistreated as animals in foreign lands. Come to think of it, aren't we animals for voting a 75 year old illiterate former coup plotter as our leader in this modern day and age?

Well, sorry to the girls. I pray they regain their freedom someday.

3 Likes

Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by Shelumiel: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cjrane2:

I tell Nigerians that the impact of poor corrupt leadership at home is waay beyond just putting Buhari in power.

Nigerians that voted him in will eventually run out of Nigeria and be mistreated as animals in foreign lands. Come to think of it, aren't we animals for voting a 75 year old illiterate former coup plotter as our leader in this modern day and age?

lol...true talk

1 Like

Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by ProjectNaija(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cjrane2:

If only we had responsible leadership in the country. As long as it is not Fulani people that are affected Buhari will not lift a finger to address this malady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by fk001(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Stay in your country and make it, no place like home.

I have never seen or heard that a Northerner crossing the Mediterranean sea.
Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by ozento: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
dehuminisation of man to man. what a cruel world.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by meezynetwork(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Arabs are wicked devils

1 Like

Re: New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. by ProjectNaija(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2018
fk001:
Stay in your country and make it, no place like home.

I have never seen or heard that a Northerner crossing the Mediterranean sea.

How can they make it in their country after Buhari plunged us into the worst recession in our history, made us the poverty capital of the world and with poverty is on a rapid increase?

(1) (Reply)

A Prisoner Asks Court For Human Meat As His Last Meal / Woman Makes A Warning Poster For Husband's Sidechick (Photo) / Jealous Boyfrnd Butchered Her Girlfriend After Catching Her Dancing With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.