Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Do You Want To Make Close To 50 Or 70k Per Month? I Will Be Giving Out My Handou - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Make Close To 50 Or 70k Per Month? I Will Be Giving Out My Handou (390 Views)

I Have Not Made Sales In A Month! I Need Tips Please / What Business Can Be Giving Me 1 Million Naira Daily ? / How To Make Close To 35 Etherium With Just 0.03etherium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Close To 50 Or 70k Per Month? I Will Be Giving Out My Handou by ALLWETRADE: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE CLOSE TO 50 OR 70K PER MONTH? I will be giving out my Handout To 10 People Only...

Would you like to know how to make
Powdery Detergent Soap
Liquid Soap
Robb
Car Wash Solution
Dish Washing Solution
Laundry Detergent
Medicated Soap
Bleech
Tile Cleaner
Stain Remover
Allied Wood Polish and so on

WhatsApp 07062723720 For the handout...
Handout Fee: 2,500

I Make Close to 80k on Detergent... You too can if you put your mind to it...

WhatsApp the above number now...

Will only Empower 10 People only with the above fee...

(1) (Reply)

How Diamond Bank Tricked Sacked Workers / Atm Transfers And Their Charges! / Is Piggybank.ng Going Out Of Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.