Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them (625 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade Home, Brutalize Man For Inputting Wrong Pin (video) / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by holuwertobex(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
A man identified has Omobola has taken to his Instagram profile to narrate his ordeal in the hands of SARS operatives in Ondo State. According to him, his only offence was joining them at a Fried Yam spot.

Omobola revealed that the officers were at the spot and he also chose to get the delicacy for himself at that time and that was how one of the them asked about his car and before he knew what was happening, he had been driven in their van to another town in the state.

He even alleged that the officers were trying to make him confess to a crime he didn’t commit.

Read his story below:

WIth my hustle and struggles not to steal or terrorizing, see what SARS SIS did to me for no reason,I saw them buying fried yam and I wanted to eat it as well I didn’t run for them or avoid them because I know I haven’t done anything wrong, the next officer close to me asked me where’s my car and I said I don’t have a car them forced me into there car and drove me off to ondo all the way from akure,
I was locked in the cell with criminals and I was treated bad and beating with belt and iron for no reason I swear no reason they are beating me and one brought out a drug and said Ed going to use it as a case and exhibit if I don’t confess I use it just to get me involve in one case as a point,but why

https://hitng.com.ng

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by EweduAfonja(f): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
we need proof

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by anonymuz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
The story in incomplete....either you look rough or you are a G boy
Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by meezynetwork(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nigeria is a joke
Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by Taichi40(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
EweduAfonja:
we need proof
please tell the person we need the place of the event,the time the incident occured, full description of the officers involved,name of station been taking to, what offence was he charged for etc.i believe it is high time we stop spreading rumors about the Nigeria SARS. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
anonymuz:
The story in incomplete....either you look rough or you are a G boy
the story is incomplete, good but for the g boy look alike, you must be mad
Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by anonymuz(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
the story is incomplete, good but for the g boy look alike, you must be mad
see you don't need to insult someone on a faceless platform...So I will not exchange words with you...stick to your own opinion
Re: SARS Officers Allegedly Brutalize Man For Eating At Same Fried Yam Spot As Them by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:51am On Jul 23, 2018
anonymuz:
see you don't need to insult someone on a faceless platform...So I will not exchange words with you...stick to your own opinion
are you SARS

(1) (Reply)

Tweeter User Accuses Lady Of Taking Advantage Of Him; See Reactions! / Breaking: Many Killed In Plateau As Fulani Attackers Burnt 95 Houses -TVC News / Photos:2 Men Seize Corpse From Mortuary And Demand N5m To Release It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.