Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? (1433 Views)

How Do I Start Please / At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by Linzo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fellow nairalanders, I want to learn programming but I don't know were and how to start it. I base in Enugu so any coal city programmer would also be welcome. Please friends guide me on how to start and be successful
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Linzo:
Fellow nairalanders, I want to learn programming but I don't know were and how to start it. I base in Enugu so any coal city programmer would also be welcome. Please friends guide me on how to start and be successful
It depends on what you want to do ,if you are interested in making apps,you can start by learning html,css then javascript and the jevascript frame works like react native
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by Linzo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
stephenmorris:
It depends on what you want to do ,if you are interested in making apps,you can start by learning html,css then javascript and the jevascript frame works like react native
I'm interested in web development at least a junior web develper
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by aitechma: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Aitechma Digital Agency is offering a Bootcamp session on Digital Marketing and WEB DESIGN. Please log on to Aitechma.com/bootcamp for more information
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by Linzo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
aitechma:
Aitechma Digital Agency is offering a Bootcamp session on Digital Marketing and WEB DESIGN. Please log on to Aitechma.com/bootcamp for more information
I needed to start offline and thereafter go online for more training
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by AkinseteK(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Contact us now

Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by Humchi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Op. I think you learn via w3schools.com.

The most important thing is letting your skills have an impact on lives, positive impact precisely.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by sparkle6(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
learn java. its roboust and indemand. but it takes months to perfect. too many libraries and frameworks. it runs everywhere mobile, consoles, pda, printers, web, database, desktop, smartphones, ai, game development, scientific visuals, cloud computing, mobile, java tv, sim card, embedded system, raspberry pi etc but python is simpler and more efficient. Another good one is c and cpp.
Summary,
C++, java, C# for games.
php, python, java for server side.
java, koitlin, C for mobile app dev.
prolog and python for ai.
mathlab for mathematical and scientific visuals.
cobol, pascal for statistical app.
C++, assembly, c for o\s dev.
javascript, html, css, ajax, java for dynamic website.
C++, .net for audio and video app dev.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by aitechma: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Linzo:

I needed to start offline and thereafter go online for more training
Of course we are offering the offline classes. The class began yesterday and continues tomorrow. Can I have your email for further communiton on procedures?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming And Coding! Were And How Do I Start? by ilekky(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
We are available at YEMLAT for website programming.

Talk to us on watapps on 07069186241 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Publish An App On Google Play Store / Smpp Professional With Good Knowledge Of The Nigerian Market. / Blogging The Hacker Way.... (octopress On Windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.