Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form (544 Views)

The Polytechnic Ibadan: HND And ND Cut Off Marks For 2019 Admission / The Polytechnic Ibadan ND DPP Form For 2018 /19 Academic Session / Polytechnic Ibadan HND Screening Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form by Diran08(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Form is out for both ND and HND. You want to apply without going to school and a reliable and trusted person to do it for you. You can bank on me. Call me or whatsapp on 08182935236 for the registration and other questions
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form by viyon02: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
I thought no more HND in the Poly's
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form by Yian1(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2018
I also heard that there is no more HND programme in polytechnics. Some should please clarify.

Meanwhile,

Whether you are educated or not, old or Young, if you want to be financially stable for the rest of your life, if you have Big Dreams and you want to be an Achiever of your dreams legitimately, call this number:

With God, All things are possible. You just have to believe! First Come, First served!

NB: Only people who want to be an Achiever should call, pls
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form by Diran08(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
that's what we heard concerning the scrape of HND but HND forms are still coming out from different polytechnic
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form by Taju200: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2018
who has submitted his/her Ibadan poly ND post jamb application ?? am unable to submit for my young brother after filling all details. when I click submit it will ask me to click a list and I can't find any list on the page. help ppss
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan HND And ND Form by Yian1(m): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Yian1:
I also heard that there is no more HND programme in polytechnics. Some should please clarify.

Meanwhile,

Whether you are educated or not, old or Young, if you want to be financially stable for the rest of your life, if you have Big Dreams and you want to be an Achiever of your dreams legitimately, call this number:

With God, All things are possible. You just have to believe! First Come, First served!

NB: Only people who want to be an Achiever should call, pls

A waste of time is a waste of life. Plug into Iran's become financially stable for the rest of your life!

(1) (Reply)

COE Igueben, Edo State 2018/2019 Admission Process / Please How Do I Make Payment For My IELTS Exam Just Registered For? / The Explosion Of Kwasu Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.