Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? (1075 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? by richsonD: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2018
I have case i want to report but i don't know how to write the petition or things i need to do. in short the procedure. If you've done one before tell me. And can you submit at the nearest location or location also matters or they will do the proper location transfer themselves?

Thanks.

lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? by Born2Breed(f): 3:52am On Jul 23, 2018
Whistle blower
Re: How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? by ipobarethieves: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2018
sad go to there office and narrate ur story.Someboby will help u write it down there

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Yes pls we need to know. Hope them get section for those weh their gf dey deny sex after chopping his money? Na criminal case.
Re: How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? by richsonD: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad go to there office and narrate ur story.Someboby will help u write it down there

Like really? So they will help write the petition for someone?
Re: How Can I Report A Fraud Case To Efcc? by ipobarethieves: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool sad sad angry angry
richsonD:

undecided
richsonD:

no shqne.Them go even record it on tape.Same way police help u write statement.

(1) (Reply)

The Execution Of Notorious Nigerian Robber "Doctor" Ishola Oyenusi / Video: V Wendy Reveals How Her Boyfriend Used Tissue To Clean Her Private Part / Out Of Prison,naira Marley Call Out Fake Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.