Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! (1157 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by Riqueleme(m): 3:26am On Jul 23, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED : FEAR!!!
Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'
Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
I've learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Transforming fear into freedom - how great is that?
Fear cuts deeper than swords.Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.
#ballpoint_pen #biro_sketch #blue_red_pen #life #fear #doodle #depict #art_work #sketch

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32am On Jul 23, 2018
This is very good.
Keep it up.
Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by Riqueleme(m): 3:47am On Jul 23, 2018
post=69620858:
This is very good.
Keep it up.
Thumbs up.
Thanks bro
Jah bless

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 23, 2018
Originality

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by kooljman(m): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2018
[/color][color=#000099]guy,dis us good

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by Riqueleme(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Perspectives:
Originality
Exactly bro
Thanks
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by Riqueleme(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2018
kooljman:
[/color][color=#000099]guy,dis us good
Thanks bro
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by OnyeMmeri: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Wow!!! Magnificent!!! Absolutely marvelous piece of art!

Keep it up.
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Fear!!! by Riqueleme(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
OnyeMmeri:
Wow!!! Magnificent!!! Absolutely marvelous piece of art!

Keep it up.
Thanks
I will

(1) (Reply)

My Graphic Design Portfolio 2018 / My Biro Sketch Of Jackie Chan On A Newspaper!!! / Best Photography Training School In Lagos Nigeria This June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.