Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Was Shot For Refusing To Deny Christ- Habila Adamu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Shot For Refusing To Deny Christ- Habila Adamu (365 Views)

TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance / Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service / Why Christians From Africa Will Deny Christ, To Escape Death In The Middle East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Shot For Refusing To Deny Christ- Habila Adamu by FRESHGIST247: 5:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Habila Adamu, 40, was so badly wounded in the attack that he said goodbye to his wife as blood poured from a gaping wound.

The father-of-one said the April 15 capture by Boko Haram of more than 200 girls from a boarding school brought back painful memories of the night he was shot and beaten in his home.

“When I heard about those girls I started to pray,” Adamu told NBC News on Tuesday. “Boko Haram have no mercy. All they want to do is drive the Christian community out of northern Nigeria and they won’t stop until they do it.”

Source:
http://regulusnews.com/2018/07/23/i-was-shot-for-refusing-to-deny-christ-habila-adamu/

Re: I Was Shot For Refusing To Deny Christ- Habila Adamu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Jul 23, 2018
God never disappoints.

Boko Haram have no mercy. All they want to do is drive the Christian community out of northern Nigeria and they won’t stop until they do it.

.....Unfortunately, they can NEVER achieve that
Re: I Was Shot For Refusing To Deny Christ- Habila Adamu by EagleNest(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Persecution by anti Christ.

Thank God you survived.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking !!! / Opinion On SCAM Gospel-oyedepo's Prosperity Gospel / The Power Of Night Prayers (7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.