Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) (25899 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by fk001(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Waste of time
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Daniealah(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
All that have breath should give God thanks��
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
tstx:
God has nothing to do with it bro.... Its just bad genes

So god did not create them?
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Please stop peddling lies!

What evidences do you have that birds and trees praise God?

Where you read the fiction from? Gush.
DONT KILL YOURSELF!
They were Created and They Praise Their Creator

2 Likes

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by breakeven: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
Na elrufia colleagues be this o. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
well.. Christians claimed that God made humans
It is obvious that ur anger is not against religion but against Christianity.

I will answer u if u can identify urself as an atheist or not.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by blackaxe78: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
bedspread:
If the Trees and Birds praise GOD, WHY NOT HUMANS MADE IN HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS

Please stop peddling lies! It's 2018

Simple logic tells you it's a fvcking lie. Beds and trees praise God? How about fishes and snakes

And tell me how a Mango tree praises God

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
purem:
What's the purpose of this news
Just to tell us about church and dwarfs i guess grin
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by GistFullGround: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Exploitation!!!

I hope they get the money realized
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by blackaxe78: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
bedspread:
DONT KILL YOURSELF!
They were Created and They Praise Their Creator

How do you know they do? How do they do?
You watched too much cartoon
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Their crooked pastor must have prolly told them that they are possesed grin or they witchcrafts
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by ofuonyebi: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
very happy in their own world for what GOD has done for them...while others who have more than they do, are always complaining..

1 Like

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

It is obvious that ur anger is not against religion but against Christianity.

I will answer u if u can identify urself as an atheist or not.
you have made no sense cheesy i will tell you when you start making sense
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
tstx:
Please how exactly do the trees and birds praise God?

Some Christians can be very annoying... Stop saying what you don't know. you are a human, not a bird or tree. speak for your own species
All things were Created by GOD ALMIGHTY and they Celebrate him in their ways. The Birds, the Trees, Everything Living thing that Grows Salutes the One that makes it Grow... THAT IS GOD ALMIGHTY!!
Don't kill Yourself arguing
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by bedspread: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Simple logic tells you it's a fvcking lie. Beds and trees praise God? How about fishes and snakes

I Know ! Cos am A Living Being
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by blackaxe78: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
bedspread:

That's not an answer. How did you know?

Do you know you can be declared psychological unstable with such statement?

Tell me how a dog praises God
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by sKeetz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
bedspread:

Yeah you are a bird and tree too. undecided
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
gypsey:
you have made no sense cheesy i will tell you when you start making sense
At the end of the day u can't even identify who u are, what u are and where u stand.

I'm laughing hard where I am right now.

Not even the boldness to openly declare if u are an atheist or not.
How can I help u now?
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by RZArecta2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Revolva:
No Matter your condition just be happy, imagine just look at these three midget how happily they are singing in church and dancing that other people from the congregation had to join them including the pastor of the church because they were touched

wow amazing grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5Vuc3YXIs

do you know that "midget" is an offensive word just like nigger ?

1 Like

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by luggy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
to God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

At the end of the day u can't even identify who u are, what u are and where u stand.

I'm laughing hard where I am right now.

Not even the boldness to openly declare if u are an atheist or not.
How can I help u now?
what's an Atheist? what does Atheist mean? do you even know? or you are just repeating what you have heard people like you say, it's always easy to assume that anyone who doesn't Agree about God and challenges so called christian believes is an Atheist, yea! keep laughing in Ignorance.

for some reason folks like you are so Afraid and paranoid they want to believe in some none existence God. or belong to some Religion to make themselves feel righteous or happy. i think you need to help yourself first.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Revolva:
No Matter your condition just be happy, imagine just look at these three midget how happily they are singing in church and dancing that other people from the congregation had to join them including the pastor of the church because they were touched

wow amazing grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5Vuc3YXIs

They are Dwarfs, Not Midgets.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

They are Dwarfs, Not Midgets.
please what's the difference?
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by KELVONISTIC: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
embarassed
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by newoffer: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Sirpaul:
In all things Give Thanks

Get a world class Resume (CV) at a cheap rate. Let's package you the way your employer will love to read about you in a minute.

Our passion is to help you get your dream job.

chat on WhatsApp 080-2638-1777
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by omoelerin1: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

Bible says so.

God's ways are mysterious. It is beyond human comprehension.
So, God's way does not need to tally with your logic and reasoning.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by omoelerin1: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
blackaxe78:

That's not an answer. How did you know?

Do you know you can be declared psychological unstable with such statement?

Tell me how a dog praises God
You had better stop forming one nonsense philosopher here.

You only make yourself looked stupid. Even the greatest worldly philosophers in the past believed in the works of Almighty.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Imaeyez(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
I don't know what those Midgets are doing there but Dancing I think not. Being a midget does not exempt them from striving to atleast be good at what they're doing.
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by Imaeyez(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
You had better stop forming one nonsense philosopher here.

You only make yourself looked stupid. Even the greatest worldly philosophers in the past believed in the works of Almighty.
Mr religious, relax. Not every thing is Gra Gra, If you have good arguments to support your position, present them, if you don't or don't care to, then take several seats. P.S. Everything you just spewed out of Bum Bum is rationally equal to zero. Try again next time grin
Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by ayokenny37(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Guy U NO WELL
silenze:
can these people be kissing and fingering their wives at same time while both standing

Re: Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) by salt1: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
emrain:
God's plan
1. Create the universe
2. Create three midgets to worship me.

Wonderful.

Funny as it sounds, you're actually right.
God enjoys variety. You know your finger print and voice are unique to you. You are a thumb -body.

There are so many species of living things : plants and animals.
So yes. God created the universe and also took time to create these amazing and happy dwarfs to beauty our planet.
Sameness is boring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus / Why It Is Wrong To Tell Nigerians To Dump God Because Of The Prosperity In China / Falling Down Under Anointing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.