Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather (740 Views)

August Alsina Beefing With Keke Palmer After Jada Pickett Smith & Will Smith Ent / Ubi Franklin And Iyanya Finally Reconcile After Months Of Serious Beefing / Tboss: Davido Is Not Supposed To Arrest Anybody Or Teach Anyone A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by Correctgist(f): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2018
The beef between Floyd Mayweather and 50 cent is still going on very strong and the retired American boxer just dragged the heck out of 50cent with his latest Instagram post.
He shared the photo above with the caption, 'You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me. You’re Supposed To Be Beefing With My WATCH. Me And You Are Not On The Same Level'.
Mayweather recently acquired the new wristwatch valued at $18m. And earlier this year, 50 Cent's net worth was estimated to be $20 million , which is a huge drop from last year, when his net worth was declared at $150 million by Forbes.

Gossip From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/youre-not-supposed-to-be-beefing-with-me-rather-with-my-watch-mayweather-blasts-50-cent/

cc; Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2018
Funny

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by Newsmania: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Lol
Re: You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by Khd95(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2018
what happened to 50cent,he look soo bony shocked

even mr daura looks healthier than he is... cheesy
Re: You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by coolcharm(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2018
See uppercut shade
Re: You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by coolcharm(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Khd95:
what happened to 50cent,he look soo bony shocked

even mr daura looks healthier than he is... cheesy

That's pics from 2010 when he went on liquid diet to loose some weight (54pounds) for his role in the 'All things fall apart' movie.
Re: You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by Teaser4(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2018
Savage. if you no get money hide your face

1 Like

Re: You’re Not Supposed To Be Beefing With Me, Rather With My Watch' - Mayweather by Correctgist(f): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Haha

(1) (Reply)

"Why I'll Never Act Nude", Nollywood Actress, Sola Popoola Explains / Davido’s Jet Just Landed In Lagos Nigeria!!! (photo) / Tiwa Savage To Launch Her Pop Up Store In London Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.