Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

"Pastor Put His Hand Inside My Pant And Grabbed My Breasts!!!"---victim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Put His Hand Inside My Pant And Grabbed My Breasts!!!"---victim (621 Views)

Abuja Pastor Put Up His Church For Sale 18 Million Naira. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pastor Put His Hand Inside My Pant And Grabbed My Breasts!!!"---victim by Niflheim(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2018
These are the people who want to teach me morals!!!

FULL STORY:

The former youth pastor at a Conway church faces numerous charges of sex crimes against four young girls after they revealed the abuse that happened four years ago, according to a report from Horry County police.

Officers responded to Langston Baptist Church, located at 763 Highway 905, on June 27 to speak with the pastor who revealed allegations made against a youth pastor of the church. The pastor informed officers that two girls who attend the church told him they were sexually assaulted by Norman Abernathy, 58, of Conway, four to five years ago. In addition, two other possible victims were located and shared their stories with police.

Abernathy most recently served as the youth pastor at Langston Baptist Church, but resigned from the position following the allegations, the report states. While Abernathy was not on staff at the church during the alleged abuse, he was “an active member” of the church, the pastor confirms.

The victims, who are now adults, were friends with Abernathy’s step-daughter and were often at his home. According to the pastor, the victims told him Abernathy would [/b]put his hands down their pants, grab their breasts, and pull them onto his lap.[b]

The pastor told police that the two victims shared stories of how Abernathy would abuse them when they visited his home. The first victim said Abernathy [/b]reached into her pants and groped her while she was sitting on the couch,[b] and the second victim claimed Abernathy came into the room where she was sleeping and "cuddled up to her," grabbing her breast and groping her under her clothes.

When the pastor confronted Abernathy, the suspect denied the allegations, the report states. The victims at the time, according to police reports, were 14, 15, 12, and 14-years-old.

FOR MORE ON THIS,STORY, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK:.....................https://www.wbtw.com/crime/grand-strand-crime/former-conway-youth-pastor-charged-with-sex-crimes-against-teen-girls/1311268557

Re: "Pastor Put His Hand Inside My Pant And Grabbed My Breasts!!!"---victim by budaatum: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Op, you seriously need to stop with ur pastor dis and pastor dat!

Dis pastor was only reaching for their 'soul', to save dem!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Null / How TB Joshua Predicted The Death Of George Bush / Bishop Oyedepo Releases Prophecies About 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.