Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. (560 Views)

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2018
I saw this man on my way to PH hawking cooked food in wheelbarrow this morning in Ekpoma, Edo State. I was moved to patronize him even when I was never hungry.

Guess what...... he is an accountant, he graduated 4yrs ago but never got any job. He decided to go catering school. Today he stepped out in the streets of Ekpoma where he graduated from to do his first personal business ever.
I asked why he decided to go this way and his response was WOW. He said "bros wetin I go do na, hence there is no job anywhere and I am the first son of my parents I decided to go this way rather than becoming an armed rubber to take care of those who took care of me from childhood before they die in regrets".

You know what..... he is an Igbo man...

I respect his courage....

How many graduates can actually do this? #Pride

#UDO

Re: Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by Partnerbiz3: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
It pains me to walk on the streets of this country.

All I see is hopelessness. See people living in squalor, shanties, living from paycheck to paycheck.

The majority are merely existing while the 1% elite are embezzling resources meant for the masses.

It's doleful and pitiable.

After first degree, they will tell you to go for masters, after that they will now say go for phd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by dominique(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Good thing he didn't turn to crime like majority of his counterparts out there. God bless his hustle
Re: Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by Chrisrare: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Consequence of graduating with a poor result
Re: Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2018
Chrisrare:

But this reply is wicked and very much inhuman... You might be right but what if reverse was the case
Re: Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by Gentlevin: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chrisrare:
Did u graduate from the same dept? if not, then learn to speak what u are sure of and not exagerrating.....

Re: Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by czarina(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kudos to him. As long as there isn't any slitting of throats and burying of bodies under mattresses then he's good to go. Heaven rewards hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Graduated As An Accountant Hawking Food In Ekpoma. by pennytration(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chrisrare:
do u remember those times u use to walk and watch the moon and u thought the moon was following u? Dats when ur stupidity started.

(1) (Reply)

FOR YOUR BUSINESS CAC REGISTRATION & TIN NUMBER. LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT / Beware People Uses Fake Naira Note To Steal at Atm / Pilling Sheet 12mm Length, 30" Width, 12mm Thickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.