Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Edo Student Allegedly Ties Her Roommates' Destinies After Her Money Went Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Student Allegedly Ties Her Roommates' Destinies After Her Money Went Missing (424 Views)

Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Ambrose Alli University Student "Ties Roommates' Destinies" Over Missing Money / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Student Allegedly Ties Her Roommates' Destinies After Her Money Went Missing by GistMeMore: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2018
GistMore.com

There was commotion yesterday in Emotan hall at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state, after charms were found in a student's bag and with it were names of all the student's roommates.

According to reports, the roommate couldn't find her money so she took the hair of all her roommates and also sand from the room, tied them with black, red, and white thread, and put them into her box. In the box was also a paper on which was written the names of all the roommates.

The "charm" was found by one of the roommates who claims she was praying and she was led to search her roommate's bag. When she opened the bag, she found the charm and she raised alarm, attracting other students.

A curious crowd gathered at their room to get a firsthand glimpse of the charm and hear from the horse's mouth. The roommates believe the charm meant their destinies had been tied by their roommate.

The roommate in whose bag the charm was found was nowhere to be found at the time the charm was discovered last night.

Read the full story shared by a student below.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/edo-student-allegedly-ties-roommates-destinies-money-went-missing

Re: Edo Student Allegedly Ties Her Roommates' Destinies After Her Money Went Missing by GistMeMore: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2018
cool
Re: Edo Student Allegedly Ties Her Roommates' Destinies After Her Money Went Missing by dynicks(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2018
All hail people of EDO STATE!;
I Say HAILINGS TO YOU ALL!! you guys are TRUELY representing...

Re: Edo Student Allegedly Ties Her Roommates' Destinies After Her Money Went Missing by PharmaGirl(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2018
angry
Re: Edo Student Allegedly Ties Her Roommates' Destinies After Her Money Went Missing by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2018
I need this stuff to tie the Glo network for stealing my money this money.

Glo Nigeria, this is the message I got from you after stealing my money.

NCC, you people should pick your call for complain.

" Dear customer, your Success Model tips subscription alerts has been renewed for 150.00 NGN till 2018-08-23 00:00:00. To deactivate SMS STOP SMODEL to 577. Thank you. "

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught Shoplifting In A Supermarket Being Humiliated / Watch How A Boy Has Been Murdered While His Mum Was Focusing On Mobile Phone / Kidnapper Who Is High On Tramadol, Slept Off During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.