Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie (642 Views)

Police Offer £20k Reward For Information In The Murder Of 16yr-old Boy In London / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie by Girlsavage(f): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Covenant University Reportedly Ask 16year old Girl, If she Has Used Condom During Admission Interview

This according to Singer Oyinkason, She said the lady in question is her friend's sister, and that she while narrating the questions been asked at Covenant university, they asked her if she has used or know anything about condom, boyfriend, or if she's a virgin..
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/covenant-university-reportedly-ask.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie by amaniro: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
why crying on social media. Smh, all these attention seekers

answer the questions or skip it
Re: Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie by donstan18: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ehe? What were your sister's answers to the questions?

4 Likes

Re: Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie by SpoiltVirgin: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Highered
Re: Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie by SpoiltVirgin: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
I attended the screening and it wasn't as deep as this. Nothing like virgin, condom, etc. But boyfriend, hugging, alcohol questions are regular. I think it depends on the panel.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie by HigherEd: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Well, you know already that Covenant is a religious based institution with a very unconventional system. The purpose of the interview is for them to know you and you to know them. If after the interview you aren't interested then you can find your way to Lautech or whatever. But by the way Covenant's interview questions for undergrad admissions are what we just laugh about. Though I feel she has exaggerated somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie by slyfox35(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tafia na go kill you, not even your friend o, your sisters friend, you carry the matter for head like gala and la casera, Attention on social media will send alot of people to early grave one day, one day, you go shook mouth for wetin strong pass you, odeku

(1) (Reply)

Muyi Line Driver Seen Having A Drink With 40%vol Alcohol / Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me / My Pastor Husband Fake, Sleeps With His Sister – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.