Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Woman Attacks Man On A Train For Refusing To Give Up His Seat For Her. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Man On A Train For Refusing To Give Up His Seat For Her. (342 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Woman Attacks, Strips Close Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Attacks Man On A Train For Refusing To Give Up His Seat For Her. by queensera(f): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
Chivalry is one thing but forcing people to do things for you is simply bullying. And that's exactly what a very rude woman was filmed doing on a train.

The woman, in yellow, is seen attacking a male passenger because he refused to give up his seat for her. In the video, the woman is seen as she drags the man from his seat, then when he refuses to let her have his seat, she then proceeds to sit on his lap.

"Get off of me," the man warns.

"Make me!" she tosses back at him and continued sitting on his lap.

She then stands and says, "You're supposed to have some respect for women."

She continues to attack him verbally and physically. When the man didn't rise to the bait, she picks a magazine, believed to be the one he had been reading before she attacked him, and she throws it in his face.

Other commuters looked at them as the drama played out but no one interfered.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/woman-attacks-man-on-a-train-for-refusing-to-give-up-his-seat-for-her-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique

Re: Woman Attacks Man On A Train For Refusing To Give Up His Seat For Her. by Alejoc(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Many psycho full this world!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Man On A Train For Refusing To Give Up His Seat For Her. by mercenary: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thes black women though

(1) (Reply)

I Feigned My Kidnap To Get Money From My Uncle ―19-yr-old Girl / IPOB Attacks Biafra Zionists Over Ohanaeze Meeting / Five Soldiers Killed In Roadside Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.