Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:32 AM

4 Special Anti Robbery Squad Operatives Dismissed, Charge To Court For Armed Rob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Special Anti Robbery Squad Operatives Dismissed, Charge To Court For Armed Rob (309 Views)

Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo) / Dismissed Police Corporal Arrested For Armed Robbery In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Special Anti Robbery Squad Operatives Dismissed, Charge To Court For Armed Rob by Ironside2007(f): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
By Lolo Ayaba

Four policemen attached to special anti robbery squad, (SARS), Ikeja have been dismissed and charged to court for armed robbery, kidnapping and unlawful detention.
The officers identified as: Sgt Adeoye Adekunle, Sgt AdeniraAdebowale, Sgt Agbi Lucky and Sgt Odighe Hehosa were dismissed after the Assistant Inspector General in charge of zone 2 command, AIG Adamu Ibrahim, recommended their dismissal following the report of the Investigation carried out against them.

It was learned that on June, 4, 2017, the four police officers abducted Mr Chukwudi Godwin Odionye popularly referred to as ‘Bishop from his residence in Alagbado area of Lagos.

According to the victim, Chukwudi Godwin Odionye, “I

was in my house when four armed men stormed my home to effect my arrest on the allegation of performing ‘FAKE’ miracles. After my arrest, I was taken to a hotel at Agege where I was detained and threatened to be killed if I fails to cooperate. He explained further that on the following day 5th June 2017, I was taken to bank where I was made to transfer seven million Naira to one of the operatives account.

https://newsbeatsngr.com/4-special-anti-robbery-squad-operatives-dismissed-charge-to-court-for-armed-robbery-kidnapping/

(1) (Reply)

Newly Crowned Miss Universe Zambia Declared Wanted By Police For Murder / UP Gang-rape Survivor Sets Herself, Son On Fire After Cops 'refuse' Help / 'yahoo Boys' Mock One Of Their Victims After Scamming Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.