Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says (3198 Views)

Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija / Half Ass! People Blast Toke Makinwa After Encouraging Ladies To Do Ass Surgery. / Watch: Bobrisky Successfully Did ASS Surgery | Before | During Process | After | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by cruzzkhater(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
24 year old Swedish glamour model Natasha Crown aims to make bum as big as possible.
She's determined to achieve the world’s BIGGEST A$$ ,reveals how she gorges on six KILOS of fat a month.
Deliberately piled on four stone in order to have a fat transfer to her bum
Natasha Crown, 24, from Gothenburg, whose aim in life is to have the biggest bum possible, has deliberately gained four stone in order to widen her behind, and insists its size makes her feel 'sexy and powerful'.

And Natasha - who claims to have a 6ft wide bottom - has said she has been feasting on pizza and pasta as well as six kilos of Nutella every month (some 15 jars) in order to gain as much weight as possible.
According to Natasha, who has had 34 surgeries, the first thing she does in the morning is examine her bottom in the mirror, and despite her already eye-popping proportions, she has said: 'I definitely want a bigger a$$.'
Speaking to The Sun, she said: 'The more I gain fat the better the bum will be. I'll do whatever it takes to have the world’s biggest Ass.'
Natasha Crown was 20 when she had her first procedure and admits she's obsessed with surgery.
She now earns a living by selling her videos and photographs to big bum enthusiasts
Her parents have previously pleaded with her to stop having any further procedures
'When I was a teenager and my body started to change – I got boobs, I got a bum. I just loved my body so much.

'Since then I have had 37 butt surgeries as well as boob jobs and I also have lip surgeries and lots of other procedures.

'I just love the feel of having a big bum. When I walk, I feel all the jiggling, jiggling, jiggling and I start to feel Hot with myself and happy.

'That is the best feeling I think. My bum makes me feel sexy and makes me feel powerful' She says.

Source : https://www.1960ng.com/i-get-ass-surgery-every-month-swedish-model-with-the-biggest-fake-as-says/

Re: I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
DISGUSTING!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by Nbote(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Doctors really need to look into sense transplant... It is becoming increasingly imperative dat dey look into dat area of surgery...

2 Likes

Re: I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
See as d tin look like unopened pure water nylon wey d water no full!
Re: I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by KingLennon(m): 1:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Nah yansh get ugly face like this? grin.

1 Like

Re: I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by GodIsBiafran: 2:04am On Jul 24, 2018
She looks like an abomination. This is the opposite of attractiveness.

1 Like

Re: I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by Judith37000: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Some people have no fear for God anymore, the doctors are just challenging God
Re: I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says by neolboy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
This white people are incredibly insane

Lots of contours on the butt even the boob is flat

Disgusting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How The Backside Of Face Of Nollywood Nigeria 2018 Ella AGU Look Like Wow / Could Rema Be Don Jazzy's Son?? / Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.