Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. (6937 Views)

Marine Logistics Procurement Is Our Business. / I Need A Shipping Agent From Malaysia To Nigeria / Logistics, Procurement, Packing And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by asikiye: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
t's funny how you are busy posting my merchandise when you have not delivered them, you have refused to pick my calls nor respond to my messages. The only thing you have succeeded in doing so far is alienating me as a client. Please stay away from this GreenAir guy. He will respond until he has collected his commission then run away. I shipped in packaging materials through him, all was well even with the delay which I understood due to the season. Now, my goods landed, Oga asked me to pay an extra 60,000 naira for NAFDAC fees and I told him they are empty, there's nothing in them. Even my last shipment I picked up from another shipper of a lot more volume of packaging materials, I wasn't asked to pay a dime. I asked him why his own is different, the next thing is, he disappears, stopped picking my calls & ignoring my messages.
When he finally does respond it's to send me the contact of yet another agent it's with. The second agent too doesn't pick calls. When he saw i was getting upset, he played the "I'm ill" card.
In all these, he is yet to tell me why I should pay a whopping 60k extra to NAFDAC for empty bottles when I didn't do same for the agent I initially used. I also thank God I split my purchases between 2 agents if not I would have blindly paid way more than 60k for empty bottles.
A simple courtesy call from him hasn't been received up until this moment. The most annoying part is I sent someone to the address he gave me for pick up to find no one there. I started calling yet again and the guy refused to pick up, I had to send a text and tell my husband to use his international number to call the guy and put us in a conference call. The agent said he will resume Monday 7th.
In all my years of bringing in stuff from China, this is the worst experience I have ever had which has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I do not recommend you do business with this dude called Victor of GreenAir Logistics as he is only nice until he gets his commission but leaves you hanging when there is an issue & also fraudulently inflates costs. Do business with him at your own risk.

P.S- I will update the house on Monday when I collect my package. It is my prayer that they come out undamaged and complete.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Welcome to GreenAir Global Services! We look forward to working with you.

PROCUREMENT AND AIR FREIGHT SERVICES. 

PROCUREMENT CHARGES %10 ( BANK CHARGES %3.5 INCLUSIVE) OF TOTAL PRODUCT PURCHASE FEE. 

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping 
$5
shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg. 
10Days Shipping Duration. 

EXPRESS $11 AND #900 CLEARANCE

DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS AND KANO.

Thanks
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Welcome to GreenAir Global Services! We look forward to working with you.
PROCUREMENT CHARGES %10 of TOTAL AMOUNT.

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES Normal Shipping  $5 shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg.  10Days Shipping Duration. am
Thanks
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE..

GOODNEWS.

THE CHINA BREAK IS OVER..

JOIN US TODAY LETS HANDLE YOUR PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPING.

NEW CHEAPER CHARGES ALERT.

PROCUREMENT CHARGE @ %5 OF TOTAL COST OF PRODUCT. T&C APPLIES.

SHIPPING
NORMAL SHIPPING $4.8 AND #400 PER KG, 7-10DAYS

EXPRESS SHIPPING $10 AND #900 PER KG. 2DAYS.

We also offer contract and outsourcing services.
Where you let us handle the totality of procuring and delivery desires..

ADDRESS
LAGOS - (OREGUN, MUSHIN, IKEJA, CHINA TOWN)
KANO- (AIRPORT ROAD)
BENUE - ( HIGH LEVEL MAKURDI)
ABEOKUTA
ENUGU
JOS
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by isco10(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2019
asikiye:
t's funny how you are busy posting my merchandise when you have not delivered them, you have refused to pick my calls nor respond to my messages. The only thing you have succeeded in doing so far is alienating me as a client. Please stay away from this GreenAir guy. He will respond until he has collected his commission then run away. I shipped in packaging materials through him, all was well even with the delay which I understood due to the season. Now, my goods landed, Oga asked me to pay an extra 60,000 naira for NAFDAC fees and I told him they are empty, there's nothing in them. Even my last shipment I picked up from another shipper of a lot more volume of packaging materials, I wasn't asked to pay a dime. I asked him why his own is different, the next thing is, he disappears, stopped picking my calls & ignoring my messages.
When he finally does respond it's to send me the contact of yet another agent it's with. The second agent too doesn't pick calls. When he saw i was getting upset, he played the "I'm ill" card.
In all these, he is yet to tell me why I should pay a whopping 60k extra to NAFDAC for empty bottles when I didn't do same for the agent I initially used. I also thank God I split my purchases between 2 agents if not I would have blindly paid way more than 60k for empty bottles.
A simple courtesy call from him hasn't been received up until this moment. The most annoying part is I sent someone to the address he gave me for pick up to find no one there. I started calling yet again and the guy refused to pick up, I had to send a text and tell my husband to use his international number to call the guy and put us in a conference call. The agent said he will resume Monday 7th.
In all my years of bringing in stuff from China, this is the worst experience I have ever had which has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I do not recommend you do business with this dude called Victor of GreenAir Logistics as he is only nice until he gets his commission but leaves you hanging when there is an issue & also fraudulently inflates costs. Do business with him at your own risk.

P.S- I will update the house on Monday when I collect my package. It is my prayer that they come out undamaged and complete.
Meh!!
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2019
isco10:

Meh!!

HELLO EVERYONE..

GOODNEWS.

THE CHINA BREAK IS OVER..

JOIN US TODAY LETS HANDLE YOUR PROCUREMENT AND SHIPPING.

NEW CHEAPER CHARGES ALERT.

PROCUREMENT CHARGE @ %5 OF TOTAL COST OF PRODUCT. T&C APPLIES.

SHIPPING
NORMAL SHIPPING $4.8 AND #400 PER KG, 7-10DAYS

EXPRESS SHIPPING $10 AND #900 PER KG. 2DAYS.

We also offer contract and outsourcing services.
Where you let us handle the totality of procuring and delivery desires..

ADDRESS
LAGOS - (OREGUN, MUSHIN, IKEJA, CHINA TOWN)
KANO- (AIRPORT ROAD)
BENUE - ( HIGH LEVEL MAKURDI)
ABEOKUTA
ENUGU
JOS
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Mizk(f): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2019
asikiye:

He didn't even care to respond to the allegations leveled against him, thanks for this, lemme run away before i willingly enter the lion's den.

1 Like

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2019
Mizk:
He didn't even care to respond to the allegations leveled against him, thanks for this, lemme run away before i willingly enter the lion's den.

Thats because there is nothing to address...

It's only normal to have customs in your neck when you are contracted to import 1000plastics which is a contraband... I took the risk and it wasn't that successful....

So for those running good luck, for those staying, happy to have you...
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2019
GreenAirCargo:

It's only normal to have customs in your neck when you are contracted to import 1000plastics which is a contraband... I took the risk and it wasn't that successful....

At the end of the day, if this said customer didn't receive goids.... She would have still come here to rant... Now that goods were received she is no where to be found..

Negative vibes will and can never stop a business from flourishing...
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Mizk(f): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
GreenAirCargo:

I believe its your duty to tell your client that what she's importing is contraband, before proceeding with purchase, you let him get to the point of no return before saying it?

1 Like

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by udilson: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60799663861/Wholesale-best-price-bazin-riche-getzner.html
Hello sir can u ship these item for me and can you deliver it for me to Zaria Kaduna state
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 1:58am On Feb 22, 2019
udilson:
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60799663861/Wholesale-best-price-bazin-riche-getzner.html
Hello sir can u ship these item for me and can you deliver it for me to Zaria Kaduna state

Contact me with the quantity you need...

We will ship to Kano. Waybill from Kano to Kaduna is #1500.
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why did I not do background check on him. He is not picking my calls and has refused to tell me when I will receive my goods
asikiye:

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
Welcome to GreenAire Global Services! We look forward to working with you.

PROCUREMENT CHARGES %8 OF TOTAL PRODUCT PURCHASE FEE. 

AIR FREIGHT CHARGES
Normal Shipping 
$4.8 shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg. 
10Days Shipping Duration. 

WhatsApp.
Visit www.greenairbuy.com.ng

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by GreenAirCargo(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2019
You can send your goods to our china office

SG--GreenAir 18106578805 - phone number
浙江省杭州市西湖区, 留下街道留和路56号中讯大厦605

Zip Code:310000

We can also handle procurement, visit our website greenairbuy.com.ng to enter orders... Or send orders to 08153394102 or 08083540579 on WhatsApp for processing.

Have a lovely day...
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by emmakc(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2019
With my experience with GreenAir Cargo, I would not recommend you guys. Up to this moment I have not received my package and all of a sudden no reply to my chats or series of calls. Express package took more than a week to get half of the package after I practically begged... and over a month now I am yet to get remaining Half of the package

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by emmakc(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Scammers. Up till now not received my items and you guys have stopped replying my messages or taking calls.

1 Like

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Honeydrop31: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2019
You guys are scammers and bunch of thieves...you toiled with d wrong person as I will collect all the money u collected from me..I ordered goods ..u didn't deliver all..u claimed u were going to do a refund or I use d money for another procurement..I told u guys all I want is a refund all you could do is to block me..it's over 6 months now.. you won't knw peace..Bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Halima5229: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please you guys should not let me get mad with you how can you collect my money and then not deliver my items you guy are not also responding to my calls wahali you guy should not try my talent.
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Halima5229: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
I don't really want to tell you how far I can go to get you to jail but be rest assured that if you are planing to dupe me then you should know you aren't save with me
I sensed danger right from the on set but just left you to see how far your talent has taken you
How do you expect I gv you my cash and then allow you get away with them just like that
Or you think it's just those in need of money that go out in search of them
No you got it all wrong I hv more than enough to do what ever i want to do
By Monday if I don't get my items delivered to me seriously I don't know what am going to do but trust me you will be in for it
Don't just take everyone for granted Mr man
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Halima5229: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
A
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Justm1(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2019
�Welcome to Justm Procurement And Logistics Services�

We Help Individuals and Businesses Like Yours to purchase And Procure products from China and deliver to your door post.

We also Do

Wholesales and Retail Buying
Sell Matcha Green Tea Powder

Contact us on Whatsapp: https:///+2347068357282

*signed Mgt*

*Give Us A trial and we will give you the best service you can get.*

*Dm us now*

https:///2347068357282?text=Hello..%20Welcome..%20I%20will%20get%20to%20you%20shortly
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Sidmond: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Halima5229:
Please you guys should not let me get mad with you how can you collect my money and then not deliver my items you guy are not also responding to my calls wahali you guy should not try my talent.

I tried this guy around June this year, he's an error. If I had read previous comments from 2018, maybe I won't have entered his trap.

Mtchewwwww.......
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by Sidmond: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
GreenAirCargo:

At the end of the day, if this said customer didn't receive goids.... She would have still come here to rant... Now that goods were received she is no where to be found..

Negative vibes will and can never stop a business from flourishing...

Really Too many unsatisfied customers can kill a business.
You're a practical scam sir..... All these will shut down your business in the long run. You can only deceive green horns.
Re: Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. by prinkipas: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Selfies Taken Moments Before Death / Wonderful Photoshopped Pictures By Jay-mikee / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.