Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now (826 Views)

Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper / KASU P-UTME 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form Out / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by illicit(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tell your neighbour sitting beside you, don't enjoy the gist alone....
2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Registration

Candidates are to start registration immediately
Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate .
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure .
All candidates are advised to click on
Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
1. Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
3. Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
Thereafter:
Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
3. Make Payment
Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
[s]
illicit:
Tell your neighbour sitting beside you, don't enjoy the gist alone....
2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Registration

Candidates are to start registration immediately
Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate .
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure .
All candidates are advised to click on
Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
1. Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
3. Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
Thereafter:
Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
3. Make Payment
Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
[/s]
God forbid!
Stupìd and biased school

They usually just admits students from ILORIN origin.

I hate that school. Thank God I never tried for ones sef
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by bodee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Don't generalize, it's wrong and don't few cases to ascertain the rest.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by illicit(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2018
1stolax:
[s][/s]
God forbid!
Stupìd and biased school

They usually just admits students from ILORIN origin.

I hate that school. Thank God I never tried for ones sef
you are very wrong and very pessimistic, FYI that's the school I finished from and am not from Ilorin or anywhere in kwara....
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by teminikan: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Good morning all, pls am having problem filling the UNIILORIN PRE- SCREENING REG ONLINE, always getting error message when I want to procced to the next page, pls I need help pls
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
illicit:

you are very wrong and very pessimistic, FYI that's the school I finished from and am not from Ilorin or anywhere in kwara....
Abi nau
Tell me what you studied first.
I'm talking about A-list courses
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by illicit(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
1stolax:
Abi nau Tell me what you studied first. I'm talking about A-list courses
Studied Linguistics
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
illicit:

Studied Linguistics
Yea
You tried undecided

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
1stolax:

Yea
You tried undecided
nice one, thank God for the recognition, are you a student in any Nigerian university presently
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2018
illicit:

nice one, thank God for the recognition, are you a student in any Nigerian university presently
At the moment, I'm a PhD student in U.I.
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by illicit(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2018
1stolax:

At the moment, I'm a PhD student in U.I.
oh great.
what a coincidence, come to think of it, UI was the school I always wanted to go but I was never invited me for screening despite the fact that I have a good jamb result but my O level was distinction mixed with credits, I applied thrice.
It was UNILORIN that eventually saved me from UI l. The first and only time I picked UNILORIN was my last time of seeking admission.... Glory be to God, Halleluyah....
So you see its different schools with their different palavers lol
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2018
illicit:

oh great.
what a coincidence, come to think of it, UI was the school I always wanted to go but I was never invited me for screening despite the fact that I have a good jamb result but my O level was distinction mixed with credits, I applied thrice.
It was UNILORIN that eventually saved me from UI l. The first and only time I picked UNILORIN was my last time of seeking admission.... Glory be to God, Halleluyah....
So you see its different schools with their different palavers lol
Wow!
What a coincidence indeed.
I applied for teaching job twice in Unilorin, I was never even invited for an interview despite meeting all recruitments. I also have two cousins who had applied for admission in Unilorin twice. None of them was given admission despite scoring at least 250 in jamb anf with very good olevel results. I know a guy from Ilorin who scored 230 in jamb and with average olevel results that was was given medlab the same time one of my cousin applied. I have concluded that Unilorin is very biased when it comes to admissions of non-indigene as students or staff.
I have been invited for interview in almost every other tertiary institutions that I have applied. Thank God, I'm currently working in one.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Post Utme Scrrening Form Out!!! Grab Your Copy Now by illicit(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
1stolax:

Wow!
What a coincidence indeed.
I applied for teaching job twice in Unilorin, I was never even invited for an interview despite meeting all recruitments. I also have two cousins who had applied for admission in Unilorin twice. None of them was given admission despite scoring at least 250 in jamb anf with very good olevel results. I know a guy from Ilorin who scored 230 in jamb and with average olevel results that was was given medlab the same time one of my cousin applied. I have concluded that Unilorin is very biased when it comes to admissions of non-indigene as students or staff.
I have been invited for interview in almost every other tertiary institutions that I have applied. Thank God, I'm currently working in one.
Man proposes but God disposes, it is well. Thank God for your life its a testimony brother.

(1) (Reply)

Over 29 Students Expels, 26 Suspended – Bowen University / 2019 List Of Low Tuition Or Cheapest Universities In Hungary / AAUA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.