Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,421 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes (21134 Views)

Stop filming yourselves while having fun, Anambra Commissioner cautions ladies / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by demulepaul: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Khd95:
fake nyash,fake wig,fake brezz, fakek skin, fake eye lashes, fake punna too shocked shocked

fadalawwd,please deliver us from these daughters of jezebel..our mothers were npt like this,yet they were beautiful, responsible and virtous angry angry
Everything about Ladies nowadays are FAKE like their Life

Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Gbemiie:

Hahaha. So funny. But if we don't beautify ourselves now you guys will rush outside in search of wetin nor lost tongue tongue
Lol, we see that thing as a very dangerous fashion something o.
What if your eyes glue together?
God forbid!
We are always afraid of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2018
derbykol:
Thank you.

Seriously
It's so uncomfortable
I do not know why we ladies can't just stay off lashes
Saw one yesterday all her natural lashes has fallen but she was still fixing
The first time I tried it
I couldn't sleep had to wake up and pull them off slowly
With water and can't try that again

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by nazablossom(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Bad market for cee-c.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by charleyboi(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
God bless you, madam.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by manny4u(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tell them

You want to earn passive income before the end of today? please check my signature
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by brunobaba(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
OboOlora:
When suya and asun nor sell again, u start making FTC on every thread
Aunty Obo Olora,you just deflated the guy's ego...1-0
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Caseless: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gbemiie:

Hahaha. So funny. But if we don't beautify ourselves now you guys will rush outside in search of wetin nor lost tongue tongue

This might be the reason we can't keep our deek . Cococandy gave a different reason though. undecided

Girls sef...everything is fake.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Caseless: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gbemiie:

Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Adakintroy: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
etibaba:
The new trend now is for one Medical practitioner with no past reliable research coming out with things and yet to prove to back up their hypothesis. This country self ehn.

Why do you always exalt science above measure. Any idiot can make accurate observation. It's like someone giving you advance tools to farm. Does not mean one cannot farm with his crude tools.

Plus do you even need someone to tell you that most things aside the natural always come with its own side effect.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by etibaba(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Adakintroy:

Why do you always exalt science above measure. Any idiot can make accurate observation. It's like someone giving you advance tools to farm. Does not mean one cannot farm with his crude tools.

Plus do you even need someone to tell you that most things aside the natural always come with its own side effect.
And do you need anyone to tell you the artificial eyelash comes in contact with the natural eyelashes and not the eye. I have got too much orientation to start believing things that haven't been proven. Dont get me wrong i am not saying it doesn't have a side effect but i was expecting he will list some things used in the production of the artificial eyelashes that are harmful, not just coming out to tell us.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
etibaba:
The new trend now is for one Medical practitioner with no past reliable research coming out with things that are yet to be proven to back up their hypothesis. This country self ehn.

Even, if you had used common sense, you wouldn't post this trash. All these morrons sef
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
etibaba:
And do you need anyone to tell you the artificial eyelash comes in contact with the natural eyelashes and not the eye. I have got too much orientation to start believing things that haven't been proven. Dont get me wrong i am not saying it doesn't have a side effect but i was expecting he will list some things used in the production of the artificial eyelashes that are harmful, not just coming out to tell us.

The mentioning of glue wasn't enough for you. Wait, he's coming with the full lists, let him contact the production manager.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Sexyolori(f): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tell that to Cee C Ooooops. fixing of lashes is a no no for me...

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by GindoX(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
OboOlora:
When suya and asun nor sell again, u start making FTC on every thread

Obo olora, you name urself that. haa! Ó ga óò... Obo olora, Obo onisan nko?
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
As if they'll hear.... grin. On behalf of young guys, we dont want ur mami water-ish eye lashes
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by etibaba(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
maasoap:

Even, if you had used common sense, you wouldn't post this trash. All these morrons sef
It takes a nitwit to know a slowpoke, slowpoke like you that's why your intelligence quotient is always low since you take everything you are told. Dummy.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Nickymezor(f): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Neva liked it.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
I use to be a fan of lashes till my man changed that completely, the next time I will fix lashes will be on my wedding day.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Khd95:
fake nyash,fake wig,fake brezz, fakek skin, fake eye lashes, fake punna too shocked shocked

fadalawwd,please deliver us from these daughters of jezebel..our mothers were npt like this,yet they were beautiful, responsible and virtous angry angry
You forgot Fake camel toe.
Re: Medical Doctor Cautions Ladies On The Threats Of Fixing Eyelashes by Adakintroy: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
etibaba:

OK get you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Facts You Probably Never Knew About Autism / Squeezing Bosoms "Can Stop Cancer" / Ladies: How To Know If You Have A Loose Vagiina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.