Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Thoughts And The Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thoughts And The Man (288 Views)

How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts And The Man by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2018
Thoughts And The Man

You are what you think! Thoughts have a great deal to do with the destiny of any man and thinking is one of the activities of the mind.

What you think of yourself or your circumstances will ultimately become manifest.

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he…
Proverbs 23:7

Destructive negative thoughts are as inhibitive as creative positive thoughts are lifting. If you don’t think success, you will never have it, failure will dog you all the way.

If you don’t think health you will never be healthy; you will perpetually be a victim of sickness and disease. If you don’t think strength, you will die of weakness.

Every negative thought you allow to have a grip on you, blocks you from your inheritance.

You will discover from scriptures that God responds to your thoughts just the same way He responds to your prayers. In other words, God answers thoughts.

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
Ephesians 3:20

Before God, your thoughts and words weigh equally.

The woman with the issue of blood didn’t need to speak with her mouth. She said in her heart, if I may but touch the hem of His garment.

She first thought and then touched. Thinking always precedes action.

Everything you do, originates from thought.

In the realm of the spirit any thought that has a grip on your mind is regarded as accomplished. It only requires time for it to manifest in the physical.

Indeed before your mouth can speak forth, the issue must have been well settled in the mind. That is an elementary principle of faith.

One of the reasons why many believers are not experiencing the miraculous in their lives is because they speak positively about their situations on the outside, but are very negative on the inside.

By their external positive confessions, they think they can deceive God. But that is foolishness: God knows the depth of your heart.

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
Hebrews 4:13

You cannot outsmart God by positive confessions that are not in agreement with positive thoughts.

Your thoughts and your confessions must be in agreement before you can have a manifestation of your desires.

Do you now see how powerful thoughts can be? Those believers who see Christianity as a passive religion are under a strong delusion.

God has programmed you to make active use of the mind through positive thoughts.

God Himself thinks and if you are His child you must think because like begets like.

In Jeremiah 29:11 God your Father says:
I know the thoughts that I think toward you…

Also in Isaiah 14:24 we are told
The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass…

God surely thinks. But He thinks positive thoughts. If you must operate on the wavelength of God, you must reprogram your thought pattern.

This is not psychology. It is drawing life from the fountain of revealed truth – the word of God.

Your thoughts are formed by reason of the revelations you have from the word of God.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8

The positive must be the basis of your thoughts if the supernatural must be at your command.

Hallelujah

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo.

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Thoughts And The Man by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2018
review

(1) (Reply)

Salvation So Sweet, Tell Me About It!: Pastor Isaac.o / Girl Recovers From Brain Tumour After Kiss From Pope Francis (Photos) / How To Attract Favour (10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.