Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures (7710 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Chindinma And Police PRO Opetola Dolapo Together / Chidinma Pregnant For Kiss Daniel And Bought House For The Unborn Baby?? / Chindinma's Then And Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures by Neatnewz: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2018
TV personality, Labi Layori has sparked rumours that singer Chidinma Ekile is possibly married and pregnant after she dropped a suggestive comment on her recent post. After the singer shared stunning photos of herself via her Instagram account, Labi wrote: ‘Boo to wife..now mummy in the making.’

The suggestive comment has left fans of the singer wondering if she’s married and also expecting her first child. Back in March, the news broke that Chidinma is dating fellow singer Kizz Daniel.
Also Read � 14year old Groundnut seller ask out Actress Regina Daniels. fans react
The Nigerian singer and songwriter. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa. Following the release of the music video for her “Emi Ni Baller” single, she became the first female musician to peak at number 1 on the MTV Base Official Naija Top 10 chart. In 2011, she released her first solo single “Jankoliko” featuring Sound Sultan. Chidinma, her self-titled debut studio album, was released through the music platform Spinlet. It was supported by the singles “Jankoliko”, “Carry You Go”, “Kedike” and “Run Dia Mouth”. The album features guest appearances from Sound Sultan, Tha Suspect, Olamide and Muna. Chidinma won Best Female West African Act at the 2012 Kora Awards and performed “Kedike” at the ceremony.

Also Read � 14year old Groundnut seller ask out Actress Regina Daniels. fans react
Chidinma Ekile, the sixth of seven children, was born in Ketu, Kosofe, Lagos State. Both of her parents are from Imo State. She worked as a business promoter in Lagos prior to auditioning for the third season of Project Fame West Africa. Chidinma started singing at the age of 6, and grew up with a disciplinarian father. When she was 10 years old, she joined her church’s choir. She attended primary and secondary school in Ketu prior to relocating to Ikorodu with her family. Chidinma is currently studying sociology at the University of Lagos. She initially wanted to study mass communication. Chidinma initially declined her admission into the University of Lagos due to her advancement in the aforesaid competition. In an interview, Chidinma said that she has always taken school seriously and her decision to enroll at Unilag was inevitable. She also said that music hasn’t always been on her agenda, but decided to give it a try after winning the MTN-sponsored Project Fame music competition. After dying her hair red and getting a mohawk, people started perceiving her as a good girl gone bad. In another interview, Chidinma said she is still the same. She also said she’s evolving and growing as a musician.

Chidinma won the “Best Female West African Act” category at 2012 Kora Awards. Her award plaque was presented to her by Didier Drogba. She toppled Omawumi and five others for the honour. After winning the award, Chidinma said: “It was a huge honour to me. I’m grateful to God, my fans and people, who have been part of my success story. Winning KORA is a big achievement for me and I know it is the beginning of better things to come.” Chidinma has cited Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Fela Kuti, Omawumi, Onyeka Onwenu, Lagbaja and Darey Art Alade as her biggest musical influences.

Here are the screenshots ,Fans reactions and photos below here http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/07/popular-singer-chidinma-ekile-pregnant.html

Re: Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures by Sylver247: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Her life, her choices.
Re: Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures by Neatnewz: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sylver247:
Her life, her choices.
hmm
Re: Chindinma Ekile Pregnant For Kiss Daniel? -see Screenshot And Pictures by Neatnewz: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Neatnewz:
hmm
ok

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shares Throwback Photo Of Herself / 7 Reasons It Sucks To Be A Video Vixen In Nigeria - Musiccookey / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Interview:''i Am A Fulfilled Woman''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.