Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Arranged For My Kidnap To Extort Money – Daughter Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Arranged For My Kidnap To Extort Money – Daughter Confesses (497 Views)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Arranged For My Kidnap To Extort Money – Daughter Confesses by arinze198(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
A 19-year old girl, Miss Dorcas Adeliwa, who arranged with her friend, Ifeoluwa Ogunbajo, 20, for her kidnap has revealed that she did so in order to extort N600,000 from her father as claimed that her father was stingy and was not giving her money.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/arranged-kidnap-extort-money-daughter-confesses/

Re: I Arranged For My Kidnap To Extort Money – Daughter Confesses by Betterlife100: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am very happy today with my family. My name is Brittany living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.zanzin a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2days. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com Now i will advice you if you have found yourself in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress. contact his email address is drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Man Walks To Police Station With Severed Head Of Friend Who Tried Dating Mother / Buratai Set To Launch First Nigerian Army Combat Patrol Vehicle / Graphic Photo Of A Boy Stabbed By His Friend In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.