Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Help A Brother In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother In Need Of A Job (318 Views)

Save A Life By Helping A Brother In Desperate Need Of A Job / Help A Brother In Dire Need Of An... / Pls Help A Brother, I Just Got A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother In Need Of A Job by obicaddy(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Hi Guys!
Its been 2years since I graduated from the University (Bsc. Economics) and getting a good job has been a herculean task. Although I have a side hustle were I distribute Vitafoam Mattress to potential buyers but the biz is not actually mine.
Pls guys, I'm the first son of the family and I need to get something serious so that I can carter for my family. I'm willing to relocate to any part of the country.

My Contact Details:07038896503; obi.akagworo@gmail.com;
Re: Help A Brother In Need Of A Job by Yian1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
If you can do Network Marketing Business, your life won't remain the same. If you want to join the Success Train, WhatsApp me on this number : 08164269252

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / A Personal Driver Needed Urgently / Fire disrupts services at Ecobank head office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.