Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira (5586 Views)

Cost Of Completing 4 Bedrooms Duplex In Akure To Roofing Level / Contact Me For Your Roofing With Low Cost / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Hello Great Nairalanders,

As a means of providing our followers with the best and cost effective way of achieving their dream homes, we have come to design plans that matches the current economic situation of the country whereas satisfying our clients taste and interior finishing as the case may be.

His bungalow design has the following:
- One Visitors Toilet
- Large Sitting Room
- Dinning
- 4 Bedrooms with masters inclusive
- All rooms en suite
- Kitchen with Store
- Cost Effective Roofing Design

We offer various designs, plans, construction and consultancy services in the building and construction industry. Our Facebook page captures our daily works on our designs and construction. Very many pages don't update works done because they really don't do it. But when you check our page, you see how recent we work and you can count at least four 4 projects that we are currently working on this year in various locations, namely: Lagos, Ogun State, Imo State, Port Harcourt etc.

We don't just talk. We seal deals easily with very fair building terms and conditions and that's why we are sort out for in the field. We lead. Others follow.

Use this link to feed your eyes of our works on our Facebook page. Stream live construction videos etc.
www.facebook.com/dennis3ds

You can also reach us on +2347038166370, +2348081465833 both lines are whatsapp online 24/7. We work in any location except for the North for now.

Call us and let's seal a deal today �

1 Like

Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by princejones(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Great offer

1 Like

Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yes sure. We do low cost housing that still looks very nice...
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by rapins: 11:43am On May 10, 2019
Hello, how much can one get this building now in Ibadan?
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
rapins:
Hello, how much can one get this building now in Ibadan?

I haven't worked in Ibadan before.
However a rough estimate of 8milliion should do it.
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by okeyfermod(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hi Denis,
What is the area of this building?
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
okeyfermod:
Hi Denis,
What is the area of this building?

Building area is 195sqm
Land size is 600sqm
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
4.5m here is carcass level...
Construction from foundation to roofing and parapet...

In exclusive of...
Windows
Doors
Tiles
POP
Painting
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by okeyfermod(m): 6:16am On Aug 11, 2019
How can I see more of this, I'm looking to buy a plan.
Regards.
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
okeyfermod:
How can I see more of this, I'm looking to buy a plan.
Regards.

Kindly contact me via WhatsApp on 07038166370.
I can send the plan there
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
We are still designing and building homes for Nairalanders
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Godisgreatest1: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Dennis3D:
Hello Great Nairalanders,

As a means of providing our followers with the best and cost effective way of achieving their dream homes, we have come to design plans that matches the current economic situation of the country whereas satisfying our clients taste and interior finishing as the case may be.

His bungalow design has the following:
- One Visitors Toilet
- Large Sitting Room
- Dinning
- 4 Bedrooms with masters inclusive
- All rooms en suite
- Kitchen with Store
- Cost Effective Roofing Design

We offer various designs, plans, construction and consultancy services in the building and construction industry. Our Facebook page captures our daily works on our designs and construction. Very many pages don't update works done because they really don't do it. But when you check our page, you see how recent we work and you can count at least four 4 projects that we are currently working on this year in various locations, namely: Lagos, Ogun State, Imo State, Port Harcourt etc.

We don't just talk. We seal deals easily with very fair building terms and conditions and that's why we are sort out for in the field. We lead. Others follow.

Use this link to feed your eyes of our works on our Facebook page. Stream live construction videos etc.
www.facebook.com/dennis3ds

You can also reach us on +2347038166370, +2348081465833 both lines are whatsapp online 24/7. We work in any location except for the North for now.

Call us and let's seal a deal today �
Can I see the floor plan?
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Godisgreatest1:

Can I see the floor plan?

Floor plan cab be sent to you once you pay for it sir. You can further reach me on my WhatsApp on 07038166370 or email at dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
FYI

1 Like

Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Godisgreatest1: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dennis3D:

Floor plan cab be sent to you once you pay for it sir. You can further reach me on my WhatsApp on 07038166370 or email at dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com
Ok, but what if after paying for it I don't like it?
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godisgreatest1:

Ok, but what if after paying for it I don't like it?

Then I will redesign the one that you will definitely like. This is how it works. You get us committed to design and we produce design till you are fully satisfied with the plan.

1 Like

Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by bameyi(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is this the cost of designing the building or it include the cost of construction
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2019
bameyi:
Is this the cost of designing the building or it include the cost of construction

Construction only
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 3:58am On Nov 29, 2019
We design and build
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2019
Oh Yes You can call us and make enquiries
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Call us
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 3:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Call us

Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Mueeze(m): 4:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Hi Dennis,

A nice work you are doing.

Please , can a fairly spacious 4 bedroom bungalow fit on a 17.6m * 13.5m piece of land? Not taking the parking space into consideration. There is a drive through to the property that can be converted to a parking space
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
Mueeze:
Hi Dennis,

A nice work you are doing.

Please , can a fairly spacious 4 bedroom bungalow fit on a 17.6m * 13.5m piece of land? Not taking the parking space into consideration. There is a drive through to the property that can be converted to a parking space

Can you contact me on WhatsApp on 07038166370 with all the pictures and necessary information that I may need there.
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 3:54am On Jan 13, 2020
More design options for Bungalow available
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 5:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Contact us
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Contact us...

Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Call us
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Dennis3D(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Let's Design you something portable today
Re: Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Can you send the cost of floor plan of 3 bedroom apartment to me on Whatsapp.
All room ensuit with visitors toilet and dinning.08025863159

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House For Sale @ Cotonou, Republic Of Benin / I Am Tiler / Room Self Contain And Mini Flat @ Yaba 100k And 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.