Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 (403 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 by dallyemmy: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Prayer Points
1.Thank you Father for your covenant of blessings and prosperity over my life and destiny.
2.Father, please, forgive me all my sins and blot out all my transgressions, in Jesus' name.
3.Father, whatever, l will do that will make you to turn your back on me, please, don't let me do it.
4.Father, give me the grace to hearken diligently unto your word, to observe and to do all your commandments.
5.Father, wear upon me the garment of your holiness and righteousness, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, empower me to do and to walk in your WlLL forever.
7.Father, let your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow, enter into my labours today.
8.Father, let your blessings begin to pursue and overtake me, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, let your blessings locate me wherever l am, in the city, in the field, etc, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, help me to honour you regularly and as at when due with my tithe, my offerings, my first fruits, my time, etc, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let every garment and yoke of lack and poverty, in my life and family be broken and totally destroyed today, in Jesus' name.
12.I decree that, it shall be well with me, my tomorrow will be alright, and l shall eat the fruits of my labours, in Jesus' name.
13.Your Personal petitions. ( Phil 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(Jn 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thes 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18 by dallyemmy: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, July 25, 2018) - Prosperity Made Easy

1.I worship you, my Father, for, it is your wish, above all things, that I prosper, and be in health, even, as my soul prospers.

2.Thank you, Father, for your covenant of prosperity over my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, make me not only the hearer of your words, but also the doer; and, let every hindrance to my prosperity, be removed, by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to meditate, and walk continually, day and night, in your law; and make me not a forgetful hearer, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release upon me, the grace for total and complete obedience, in all areas of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me by your grace, not to cut corners, but to wait for your perfect timing, for all my expectations in you, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, you're the One who gives without adding sorrow, please, perfect your package of blessings for my life, and deliver it into my hands, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to seek first your kingdom and righteousness, and, as I do, let all other things that I seek, be added unto me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as I hearken diligently unto your voice and obey all your commandments, let your blessings pursue and overtake me, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the grace for complete obedience, and set him high, above all Nations of the earth, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.or

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Drags Leke Adeboye For Saying RCCG Is A Threat To Islam / Christian History: First American Standard Version Bible Comes Out On August 26 / Actor Anthony Hopkins Turns From Alcoholism & Atheism, Becomes A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.