Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) (26024 Views)

Senate Committee On Works Inspects Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sai Baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by slawomir: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
ok
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by uba1991: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
GOD BLESS PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by alizma: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian youths shine your eyes before NASS and other selfish individuals mislead you. Buhariand his children will not be poor even if he lost the election come 2019 but listening to NASS can make the masses poorer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Construction work that ought to be done at night because of shame....

Putting importance on generator noise making train...
That's now a problem since you don't have anything to wail about. My country people sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Construction work that ought to be done at night because of shame....

Putting importance on generator noise making train...
People are just never pleased nawa for u o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
This ancient trains? Mediocrity at its peak.
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
write this down if buhari complete lagos ibadan standard guage rail because we have another existing one already and complete lagos ibadan express road its a sure win for him.Second term will be ondo osun express dualization and epe-ijebu ode apata ib dualization,ekiti-kogi dualization,offa kwara-osogbo dualization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
write this down if buhari complete lagos ibadan standard guage rail because we have another existing one already and complete lagos ibadan express road its a sure win for him.Second term will be ondo osun express dualization and epe-ijebu ode apata ib dualization,ekiti-kogi dualization,offa kwara-osogbo dualization.final completion ib-kano rail standard guage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by K2asure: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
On projects matter buhari cabinet are trying but our economy needs to improve and stop herdsmen killing 2023 but can will be patients at all because of selfish interest they are decamp to another party rule for 16yrs without finished single project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Ibukunmer: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Flipping Chinese raping our country as usual. I find it quite insulting as a black man.
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by yd849ja: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
berryford:
Are we not tired of road and rail bullshit, when will they start inspecting industries being built.
Every year same old shit road,water,electricity,education,jobs. Yet still we have none angry

Maybe this will clear your insatiable appetite for ignorance.

$350m BUA Sokoto cement plant to create 12000 jobs - Rabiu
Read more at https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/-350m-bua-sokoto-cement-plant-to-create-12000-jobs-rabiu-261371.html#UVuoGvg7pkiHK0Jk.99
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by shotuns: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
These are the Working senators with Good intentions, while some are busy defecting for their pocket. The Useless houses should scrapped.
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
So Buhari is working...but don't we still have to remove him come 2019?
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Akiika: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
We are waiting for the denials....2 Senators have denied the defection already. This is what the Buhari Govt. has been doing when some senators are busy blackmailing for their personal gain.
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2018
Southwest in massive progress

1 Like

Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Work in progress

See more pictures here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/senate-inspects-lagos-ibadan-railway.html

Mr, autoreportng, integrity matters in life. I like most of the topics you put up and I've always followed the LAgos - Ibadan rail project so I was so curious to see more pictures. You wrote the bolded up there and I went to click on your link only to see the same set of pictures you displayed on nairaland and the same video. This your deceptive act can never make me click on anything autoreportng for more info on any news because first impression they say last for millions of years. You could have gently written ''for more news always visit autoreportng .............''. We all blame our politicians for lies and deceit but in our own little corners, we ain't better. Just my observation sha.
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by AutoReportNG: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

Mr, autoreportng, integrity matters in life. I like most of the topics you put up and I've always followed the LAgos - Ibadan rail project so I was so curious to see more pictures. You wrote the bolded up there and I went to click on your link only to see the same set of pictures you displayed on nairaland and the same video. This your deceptive act can never make me click on anything autoreportng for more info on any news because first impression they say last for millions of years. You could have gently written ''for more news always visit autoreportng .............''. We all blame our politicians for lies and deceit but in our own little corners, we ain't better. Just my observation sha.

Sorry Sir
Re: Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) by Konquest: 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
AutoReportNG:
IIn a bid to inspect the on-going works around the country. The Senate members have decided to have a stop at the Lagos-Ibadan Railway site to see for their selves the level of works and also to ask the contractors some important question. The Senate members were taken around the site by the MD, Nigerian Railway Commision. These are some of the pictures from the tour...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/07/senate-inspects-lagos-ibadan-railway.html

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atHXw2rVAN8
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Great work on infrastructure in Nigeria!
Nigeria is rising again! grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver And His Car Fall Into A Manhole In Owerri. Photos / My Visit To Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum In Ghana Pics & Video / Swiss-born Nigerian Faces Deportation From Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.