Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

#nikelloblog Jokes Rib Cracker!! These Jokes Will Make You Laugh Out Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #nikelloblog Jokes Rib Cracker!! These Jokes Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (963 Views)

Jokes and comedy: These jokes will make you laugh your ass out / If You Are Bored, Clear Your Bored With These Jokes / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#nikelloblog Jokes Rib Cracker!! These Jokes Will Make You Laugh Out Loud by Frankyjay1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
1 – Yesterday in a mental hospital in Nigeria, a patient with a knife in his hand was chasing after the senior doctor……..(Eye) witnesses confirmed that the doctor was frantically running……. And the mad man handed over the knife to him saying “Hi doc, stop now!!!! Its now your turn to chase me! Senior doctor fainted . . 2 – A baby was born and minutes after he began to speak: I am going to live only 4 days, my Mother will die in 6 days and my Father will die in 15 days. 4 days later the boy died, after 6 days the Mother died. The Father was going crazy coz the next one will be him. He sold everything and spent the whole money. 15 days later their GateMan died. Do not rush in solving problems..

(1) (Reply)

Oluwadolarz, Tope And Ayomide New 2019 Skits / Best Of Sydney Talker | Top Ten Comedy Videos He Made / More Blonde Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.