Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] (692 Views)

Dealing With Spirit Spouse / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Is it okay to give Money From Spirit Spouse as offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
2 Corinthians 6:14-18. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

From the above scriptures we can gather that:

There should be no communion between light and darkness. That Christ has no concord with the devil. There is no agreement between the temple of God and idols: you are the temple of God.

God has set boundaries for everything. Light has its boundary, darkness has its own. The sky has its boundary; the sea has its own. God has also set boundaries for men and spirits (Genesis 6:3).

Apart from the Spirit of God, spiritual gifts from God and the angels of God, no other spirit is permitted by God to have access to man. Anytime this happens, an "evil marriage" ensues.

People have wrote to me that they saw themselves getting married to a strange-looking person in the dream and they felt bad in the dream. Someone wrote to me that a mad man was always molesting her in the dream. There is a case that a mad man in real life entered a lady's room while she was having a nap and raped her. These are the case of stubborn and terrible spirit spouse. I know a christian brother who battled spirit wife and sex in the dream for nine years before the Lord set him free.

I know a lady that always have a particular man enter her room through the wall and will introduce himself as her spirit husband, and she will begin to feel like having sex, then the man will make love to her and give her money, then go out through the wall again. This is a serious case and only a prophet can deliver such a person.

Some people always make love to an unknown or known person in the dream no matter how much prayer they make. Some were engaged in the dream and given a ring by a mysterious personality. Some people cant get their heads straight. Some cant concentrate. Some are sexually provoked easily. Some eat in the dream. Some people are so filled with lust that they can sleep with anything - children, animals, relations, even in-laws. These are the manifestation of spirit spouse.

Whoever goes to an idol or partake in idol worship or serves an idol is married to and has had sex with that idol in the spirit: they and their children.

Whoever visits a witch doctor or a satanist for help is married to and dedicated to the spirit of the occultist.

When you or your parents serve or worship water spirits, the person is automatically covenanted, dedicated and married to those spirits and a spirit spouse is given.

When you offer sacrifices to the enemy, such fellow is married and dedicated to familiar spirits.

When you have sex indiscriminately, you will contract spirit spouse.

When you contract spirits through mediums, palm reading, diviners and suchlike you enter into a spiritual covenant and marriage with those spirits.

There are fashion accessories been sold in the market that has satanic signs, symbols and prints on them that are made by agents of satan to put people in bondage, when you use them, one would be married to their spirit.

There are many devices and crafts of the enemy through which many have contracted spirit spouses, only God can deliver us.

WHAT TO DO

Do not put on any other ring except your wedding or engagement ring. A ring is a symbol of wedding, when you wear one, you're married to someone, or something whether you like it or not...even fashion rings. The choice is yours.

Pray on food before you eat. Don't eat in a hurry. Many are possessed with spirits that molests them in the dream through eating the wrong food.

Stay away from idols and any spiritual entity that is not of God. Do not have sex with someone you're not married to.

PRAYER POINTS

4 Likes

Re: The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
So I do hear people say catholics practice idol worship
Now I want to ask if someone is a Catholic can the person have a spirit husband?
Re: The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
henriettttta:
So I do hear people say catholics practice idol worship
Now I want to ask if someone is a Catholic can the person have a spirit husband?

Can someone have a spirit husband because they are catholic? NO. You cant get a spirit spouse for practicing Catholicism. Not possible. Just stay away from any demonic thing. Some cases of spirit spouse are demons harassing people in their sleep.
Re: The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by SheIsElle(f): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
I need help. Last year I decided to go to mfm for deliverance from spirit husband, at the time I was thinking I was dealing with a marine spirit husband. After the deliverance about a week later the spirit came back again. I pray every night for more than hour most times. So late January this year, I went to another deliverance and the spirit started molesting me that same day after the deliverance, I have gone for a third deliverance and some of the bad dreams persists. I have also discovered that am dealing with ancestral idols and ancestral spirit husband not marine spirits as I was thinking earlier.
The worst is that this spirit refuses to manifest during deliverance, I see other people falling and vomiting during deliverance sections and somehow I envy them. Lol.
So what do you do when the spirit doesn't follow you to deliverance or you are not possessed by it because for it to be cast out it has to possess you.
Re: The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
SheIsElle:
I need help. Last year I decided to go to mfm for deliverance from spirit husband, at the time I was thinking I was dealing with a marine spirit husband. After the deliverance about a week later the spirit came back again. I pray every night for more than hour most times. So late January this year, I went to another deliverance and the spirit started molesting me that same day after the deliverance, I have gone for a third deliverance and some of the bad dreams persists. I have also discovered that am dealing with ancestral idols and ancestral spirit husband not marine spirits as I was thinking earlier.
The worst is that this spirit refuses to manifest during deliverance, I see other people falling and vomiting during deliverance sections and somehow I envy them. Lol.
So what do you do when the spirit doesn't follow you to deliverance or you are not possessed by it because for it to be cast out it has to possess you.

Spirit spouses do not possess their victims, except it was there from birth like spirit spouses gotten from evil dedications, and marine spirit spouse. Read part one of this article http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html to learn more.
Re: The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by SheIsElle(f): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:

Spirit spouses do not possess their victims, except it was there from birth like spirit spouses gotten from evil dedications, and marine spirit spouse. Read part one of this article http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html to learn more.
The page is not opening
Re: The Mysterious Wedding [dealing With Spirit Spouse Part 2] by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Can A Dead Man's Spirit Be Truly Consulted By The Living? / Oyedepo Owns 5 Private Jets, 3 Universities, Only A Fool Will Pay First Fruit To / A Frustrated Christian Brother!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.