Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain (1417 Views)

I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Bitcoin Gold Now $850, Free Money For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain by Dukedollars(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Many people ask everyday if it is possible to make money online, but this question remain unanswered to them because they have not seen and do not have the information to help them make money online. The truth remains that millionaires of dollars are been made every month by people who have the right information, because
INFORMATION THEY SAY IS POWER

Now I want to give you the information that will help you make money online and be one of those who have become successful in online business

HOW IT WORKS

Expired domain or website name is a name used by a website owner which was drop because the owner changed to another domain name or it expired without their notice.
Doman name is the name or URL address which you type in your web browser address bar to log into website. Once it expired it cannot load or open again.
Now every expired domain has rich traffic because it has been used on a website and people keep checking and clicking on it.
Expired domain also COST PER CLICK (CPC) which is the amount advertiser pay when the click on the domain name. Some expired domain has $5USD as their CPC.
THAT IS WHERE YOU MAKE MONEY, AND IT IS EVERYDAY AS FAR AS PEOPLE KEEP GOING ONLINE AND CLICKING ON THE DOMAIN.
Assuming your Domain has $5 as CPC and six (6) people clicked on it every day THAT IS $5*6 =$30USD multiple it by 30days
$30USD*30=$900USD at least per month. This is amount you make at the end of the month , convert it to your local currency you see how much you making $900*357=321300.Now the special thing about this business is that you still own the domain while it is still parked and can still decide to selling it if you wish by putting up in the marketplace where potential buyer can see it an buy it if you wish to sell it and at a higher price. This is the business that many top website owners have known and have been doing but do not want to let it out to other because how profitable the business is.
I have decide to open up and share the tool which I have been using, which will help you become success in the business.
To see and learn everything about this business click on our site www.expireddomainmoney..com and unleash the secret
that will give you financial success.
Re: How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain by Dukedollars(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
question are allowed here incase you have any confusion
Re: How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain by oskaaay(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Weldone but just a little addition, not all expired domains with traffic - so caution when purchasing one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Distributor Needed Nationwide / Earning 10 Percent Of My Principal On Investment / Can I Send Western Union To Abroad E.g. Uk, USA? Without Dom Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.