Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] (49242 Views)

Get More Likes And Comments On Your Selfies With These 5 Creative Selfie Ideas / A Painting Of Abule ado, Satellite Town Lagos / See Where This Lady Took Selfie ( Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by fabinfos(f): 1:47am On Jul 25, 2018
Nature Guide Takes Risky Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town South Africa…Photographer Dares Africa’s Deadliest Snake Specie

Check out what a forest guide recently did in Cape Town South Africa.

Picture in the eye of Africa’s deadliest snake specie, Boomslang is 26-year-old Gerhard van der Westhuizen.

The risk-taker moved very close to the highly venomous snake and shot a photo of himself at at his residence in Cape Town South Africa recently.

The amateur photographer who is never of snake was called to help get rid of the poisonous boomslang snake from the garden of his lodge.

According to the Daily mail, Gerhard picked the snake with his bare hands and moved it to a nearby bush before deciding to take a selfie using his reflection in the eye of the deadly snake.

Boomslang Snake specie which is considered the deadliest in Africa is highly poisonous.

The venom is so deadly that it causes internal bleeding .

If left untreated, the slow acting-venom can also cause bleeding in mouth, nose and other parts of the body.

http://kikiotolu.com/man-takes-selfie-in-eye-of-boomslang-snake-in-cape-town-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi Ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 25, 2018
FTC on a snake thread cheesy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2018
hhmm snake thread, let me park here for a minute...

[img]https://media1./images/ff7be24e51b8b92a8cfaa5ca93b341a0/tenor.gif[/img]

297 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by itiswellandwell: 3:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Odikwa risky.

Samsung phones. Check my signature.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by docjuli(m): 3:23am On Jul 25, 2018
He will be singing
Jesus You Love Me Too Much ooo

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 25, 2018
...men this is crazy...but I'm sure he did it with precaution, stood at a very safe distance, then zoomed in...

but this man used his bare hands to pick up the snake...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by jeronimo(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2018
That camera must either have a very powerful resolution or its fake because I can't imagine the snake staying very still while the photographer tries to get a very close shot

11 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2018
We don't wanna believe this....
Only if the zoom is extraordinary.

By the way before you run when you see a snake,
Look for these signs very well.
It's better that way instead of running upandan for the ones not poisonous!
Don't bother about the THANK YOUS!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by LordBaggins: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by Wangxiao(m): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2018
Lemme park here... Front page issa goal

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by Mankosi: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2018
I know it must hit front page since it's snake issue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by enoch273: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2018
This is damn creatively dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by Tamarapetty(f): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2018
To die juss dey hungry some people.

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by abumeinben(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Me na hin dey your front na. I help you book space. Don't mention. What are nairalanders for grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by bayocanny: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2018
if this topic does not make fp make i no collect this month salary.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by turhibdwhale(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2018
The gus deserve some accolades for taking such a daring picture........but am sure he won't survive it if it was a black mamba.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by delishpot: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2018
He did not take selfie in the eye of the snake. He took a photo of the snake and it happens that his reflection was caught in the snakes eyes. It is a normal thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by jeffoe(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2018
cool e day form bad guy. Some person go just use their hand buy wahala
Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by 8stargeneral: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2018
One of d africa deadliest
Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by ariesbull: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
jeronimo:
That camera must either have a very powerful resolution or its fake because I can't imagine the snake staying very still while the photographer tries to get a very close shot

From the picture and the reflection you can see that he is using a powerful professional camera maybe cannon or Nippon camera .....it can be near, but a snake can stay still though , when a snake eats rodents ,it stays still for digestion to take place

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by KingKingKing: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
so no more page "0" is this creativity or just an irrelevant change?
I would like to see a better creativity on Nairaland like better graphics, better fonts etc
Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by iamnavy1: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2018
liess
Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by buchilino(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2018
MORE DEADLY DAN D MAMBA?. DATS VERY INTERESTING
Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by buchilino(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69680931:

Look for this signs very well.

GUY SERIOUSLY U WON MAKE WE DEY CHECK ALL DOSE THINGS WEN PERSON C SNAKE. ABEG SNAKE NA SNAKE OOOO

11 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by IdakChris: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69680931:
We don't wanna believe this.... Only if the zoom is extraordinary.

By the way before you run when you see a snake, Look for this signs very well. It's better that way instead of running upandan for the ones not poisonous! Don't bother about the THANK YOUS!
So make I die when I dey do comparison, abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by HotMario: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018

Bro Lala be like

12 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
IdakChris:

So make I die when I dey do comparison, abi?
lonlytroy:

Who get time to dey observe snake head
buchilino:

Oxygen1998 post=69686471:
b4 u look finish u'll b looking for lukosade and milk

GUY SERIOUSLY U WON MAKE WE DEY CHECK ALL DOSE THINGS WEN PERSON C SNAKE. ABEG SNAKE NA SNAKE OOOO
yinkbell:

So when you see any snake. U have to wait and move closer to scrutinize if it has pit before u can run right
Lol cheesy, don't try it o.
Na joke o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by oshe11: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by Eberex(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
My concern is not even on the photographer.

Check out the view from the Snake's eyes. Taking all its environment all in one. Its amazing!!!
Re: Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] by lonlytroy(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2018
post=69680931:

Look for this signs very well.

Who get time to dey observe snake head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go / See What An Artist Did To These Bananas / Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.