Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? (483 Views)

HOW TO COPY ANY SONG FROM AUDIOMACK TO YOUR PHONE MEMORY CARD / Worldwide Unlock sim and iCloud unlocking service available / See The Full Meaning Of SIM And Functions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by Benblaq(m): 5:20am On Jul 25, 2018
With the exemption of loss and theft, which of the memories is best in storing contact details?
Re: Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by tbabs10166(m): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Benblaq:
With the exemption of loss and theft, which of the memories is best in storing contact details?
The sim memory is best in storing contact
Re: Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 25, 2018
None.

I use Android and I save my contacts to my gmail account.

If you save to phone and anything happens to it, your contacts are gone.

If you save to SIM and anything happens to it, your contacts are gone.

But if you save to your gmail, whenever you sign in on any phone, you will have your contacts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by NigeriaBam: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2018
None... email synchronize is the best..
Re: Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by phemmyfour: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2018
Benblaq:
Phone memory, sim memory capacity is quite smal. Though the best is to sync it to gmail
Re: Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by Chicagoesontop: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2018
SIM
Re: Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by Benblaq(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
Phone memory, sim memory capacity is quite smal. Though the best is to sync it to gmail
Quite true, but sim memory can store up to a 100contacts. That's not small .
Re: Between Sim And Phone Memory, Which Is Best And Safer To Store Contacts? by phemmyfour: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Benblaq:
Quite true, but sim memory can store up to a 100contacts. That's not small .
100 contacts when I have close to 500 contacts is not even 50%

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Wx3p Updating Question / Your View? Itel To Launch Another Phone In Nigeria Tomorrow / Has Apple's Iphone Lost Its Magic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.