Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track (42329 Views)

Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / India's New High Speed Train Breaks Down After Hitting Cow / The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Automotive1(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3feJKlowlM

Chinese D trains are high speed trains with sleeping compartments. They are recommended for a long or overnight journey. They are the second fastest and are designed with a speed of about 150 kph (93 mph).

On these trains, the speed has been reduced to make sure that travellers get a full night of sleep.They are cheaper than the G-Trains.

When compared to the high-speed G trains that can travel from Beijing to Shanghai at 350 kph in 4 hours and 48 minutes , the D321 (a sleeper or overnight train) takes 11 hours and 49 minutes.The normal-speed train takes more than 15 hours.

These are some of the luxuries you find in chinese overnight bullet trains.

The Soft Sleeper has 4 bunks in each private compartments and also lockable doors while the hard Sleeper has open compartments without doors.

The Deluxe soft sleepers found in K, T, Z, L and some overnight D trains has a sofa, a closet and a private toilet equipped with seat-type toilet, showers and toilet paper.

There is also the new and expensive capsule sleeper with individual sleeping compartments.

Facilities such as thermos, tray for litter, rubbish bin, LCD TV, headphone, temperature control, reading lamp and slippers are available.

You can also enjoy the same services found on an aeroplane and even more like free high speed Internet without worrying about interfering with the train's signals.

Overnight trains are great and efficient way to travel while you sleep.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/inside-chinas-overnight-high-speed-train-you-sleep-while-rolling-down-the-tracks/

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by arma: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Authoreety: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Lalasticlala, pls help us Tag Rotimi Amaechi nd buhari...

They are not on my friends list...

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by flyca: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Beautiful China kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Royaldave200(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by babington91(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2018
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by flyca: 6:38am On Jul 25, 2018
After living in China a couple of years, you come back home, everything seems odd, feels odd. Just complaining about almost everything. Then my mother told me "you'll begin to pay rent" cry

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by kaptaneSaka(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2018
keep calm, This one will be in Nigeria 2098

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by ibrutex(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Did you know that pressure cooker has been in existence since 1679 ! by French physicist Denis Papin,

yes .....

Now how many years do you think Nigeria would achieve this?

just thinking out loud.

23 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by kiltoko1(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Very nice

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Niyeal(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2018
We will get there some day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iomoge2(f): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Why am I thinking that people will be doing bad things on the train.

Modified
So sum1 cannor play here again without getting 1million pms.
Smh

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by chansmokers: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Nigeria is the most cursed country on earth.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Fizic: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2018
On my way to China... This is dope

6 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2018
That's very nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by layuns(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2018
Wow. The world is really evolving while Nigeria is something I don’t know

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Hahnemann: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
This China are copying Nigeria's technology at a high pace.

The Interior have a very similar interior with Innoson vehicle of 2015 model

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by nero2face: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
While our own leaders are busy decamping from one party to another, Buhari is busy deceiving us with fake Nigeria airline... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iomoge2(f): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
arma:
space booker
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by frowland(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
jmm
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by theoldpretender(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Am sure some people will say that it is. Impossible in Nigeria, but the truth is it is possible if we stop being an import dependent nation and become a manufacturing nation.

I don't see APC taking us there or PDP. All they.want to do is share money equitably

5 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by iammo(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
I hope Mr amaechi helps us bargain for this with the Chinese, give Nigerians 24/7 electricity, make all our steel plants running at full capacity and perhaps make learning easier cheaper and effective, and watch Nigerian youth take over every industry like we dominate the music and entertainment industry. The westerners know this fact and they cleverly recruited and trained some commissioned officer in the army to take over and paralyse Nigeria, and they are still doing that till tomorrow. They strategically ignore efficient ways of power generation ( coal) and smartly crippled ajaokuta steel plant before it could deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Augustinaz(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by mknigeriagreat: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
I have a feeling we are on that track too considering recent projects I have been seeing except for some few enemies of progress in government that are used to siphoning all the funds available for projects. The Abuja metro coaches are so neat and reasonably comfortable though just three for now. But one of their staff I engaged in a conversation said orders were made for better trains. Hopefully they come in soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by jimjemo: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
But we are battling with defection from party A to party B, what a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
cry

I weep for Nigeria ��.. Just look at China ��

3 Likes

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2018
China leads the world follows

1 Like

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by nero2face: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Hahnemann:
This China are copying Nigerian's technology at a high pace.
but they can never catch up with us in technology, we fly without wings... Ask my Edo brothers grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by perdollar(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2018
hope say dem get emergency exit. DT passage wey too small
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by theoldpretender(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Hahnemann:
This China are copying Nigerian's technology at a high pace.

The tech behind high speed train was developed in the United Kingdom in the 1960's and first adopted in Japan
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by BruncleZuma: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside China's Overnight High Speed Train You Sleep While Rolling Down The Track by Tokziby: 6:42am On Jul 25, 2018
What do I think?

I feel like crying cos these are the type of achievement we should be celebrating not a locomotive train of 186km distance that took up to 10 years to complete.

Also we are about 50years behind these people and my generation may not witness such milestone except a miracle of a person like Ghadaffi or Rawlings takes power and wipe away all this APChits and Pidipigs polithiefians away. angry then set us on the path of greatness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okija Presents Owerri..... (pictures) / Dispatch Rider Killed By BRT Bus In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.