Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! (630 Views)

Informal Lesson: Scientific Eating Tips About Endometriosis / What is the explanation to this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! by CalciumB3: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2018
I dunno how this things happens. Few days ago, I cooked jollof rice and I ate part of it and kept the remaining one inside the cupboard. I went for an impromptu meeting that same yesterday and I just got back this morning. I opened the cupboard(totally forgotten that I cooked rice) i opened the pot and it was full of maggot.

So I was baffled because I didn't know how maggot got inside it because the pot was firmly closed.

So my science brothers and sisters... I need an explanation for this.
Re: I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! by habakukjss3: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2018
CalciumB3:
I dunno how this things happens. Few days ago, I cooked jollof rice and I ate part of it and kept the remaining one inside the cupboard. I went for an impromptu meeting that same yesterday and I just got back this morning. I opened the cupboard(totally forgotten that I cooked rice) i opened the pot and it was full of maggot.

So I was baffled because I didn't know how maggot got inside it because the pot was firmly closed.

So my science brothers and sisters... I need an explanation for this.
Guy
Your village ppl are after you. Period
Go for prayers

1 Like

Re: I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! by CalciumB3: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2018
habakukjss3:
Guy Your village ppl are after you. Period Go for prayers
Your brain is too small to comprehend what am trying to say
Re: I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! by PharmaGirl(f): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Op, there was contamination of the food either during the cooking or storing process.
So check well. kiss
Re: I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! by Tomoyayi(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Rotten food attract flies and there are different species of flies, some are even tiny sef. For the pot to be full of maggot means the flies found a way in and laid eggs.
Re: I Need Scientific Explanation For This!! by flames007(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Op, there was contamination of the food either during the cooking or storing process.
So check well. kiss
no.!!if u like store the food under pressure.. superheating it before storage. it will still become a festering Haven for those maggots wether u like it or not. how they get into food even seal ones still baffles me.. I can also use some explanation.

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Family Intact With Our Party Pack Services / Place Orders THAILAND FISH At A Very Affordable Price. / How To Prepare Boiled Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.