Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions (892 Views)

How To Overcome Evil Dreams Nightmares With 21 Simple Prophetic Solutions / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by richard870(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2018
DREAM AND ITS INTERPRETATION
Hello my brethren,

I am here to dwell a bit on the importance of Dreams and also let us realize the great value, meanings and solutions to all our dreams. Deams are very important in our lives, God created Dreams to serve as torchlights for us to see things ahead of time , in other words, God is like our camera man and we are like the editors, He captures the event and shows it to us.

Immediately God shows you a dream, He has given you the power to edit it to a suitable taste that you want, but if you don't know the meaning how would do it? It's like trying to make changes in a language one doesn't understand.
We all dream, whether Christians or Muslims ,even Traditional people.God gives everyone the opportunity to dream thats why everything about you in life is being revealed to you through your Dreams, so if you have the Gift and knowledge to interpret any dream then you have the power to avert any problem coming your way or prepare yourself prior to is occurrence.

We can learn from the story of a king in the Bible in the book of (Genesis 41:1-cool the dream was like a parable and was why many people could not interpret it, to interpret a dream is a Divine gift from God ,not by knowledge, you can be a Magician, Astrologist or Soothsayer, but that does not mean you can interpret a dream. With the example in (Genesis 41:cool we can see Nobody had the power to interpret dreams, let's check (verse 14-16 of Gen 41) after Pharaoh explained his dream to Joseph in Verse 25 ,Joseph now interpreted the dream to king Pharaoh and gave him solutions afterwards. Once you have the knowledge of a dream you have won 90% of the problem that is to come your way, the remaining 10% is your attitude towards your future. Interpretation of Dreams is not like Gambling it's a gift from God (1Cor. 2:10, Joel 2:28, Act 2:17) says it all.
And by the grace of God Almighty, I have the gift to interpret dreams and give you solutions to them.

All you need do relay is here and I shall be interpreted.

Note: This isn't a business of any sort, I am a vessel of God who derives Joy in helping my fellow humans and mankind in its entirety.

Here are some dreams and their interpretations
some people dream of having sex. It means you have a spiritual wife or a spiritual husband and it's very bad. Kindly contact me and explain your experience and I will pray with you and offer solution to your predicament
If you see yourself in a dream that you are eating,its very bad,evil people are planting sicknesses, problems in your life ,but all that will be broken by the power of Almighty God
If you see yourself in a banana farm ,it's a very good dream, get a glass of water and read the book of Psalms 121 pray and drink the water .Its a way to clear the way for good things coming your way , all those evil people around you have no power to stop you.

If you see that you are being chased in a dream,it means you dont have rest of mind
If you dream of being in a big hole.It means financiall crisis and if you couldn't see the end of the hole, it means death, but there are solutions to all dreams
If you dream of an Old woman with no teeth, means evil people want to send thieves, fire or accident to you or your environment
If you see yourself fetching water ,it means God wants to make your life comfortable very soon
If someone is arrested by police in a dream, it means witches and wizards want to cause trouble for you , so you are to be careful to avoid any trouble.Kindly contact me and I will and give you spiritual counseling on that
If you see a cross sign in your dream it means victory
10.If a masquerade appears in your dream,it means trouble.

Fellow Brethren, the good news is that every problem has solution and by the anointing the Holy Spirit and the Power of the Almighty, you shall be a conqueror! Contact us to help you interpret your dream and give you solutions to your dreams.Dont miss the opportunity to turn your life around. God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by anthonyossy(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
What Does It Mean To See Your Self Selling Aya (hausa Groundnut) Along The Street?
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by richard870(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
anthonyossy:
What Does It Mean To See Your Self Selling Aya (hausa Groundnut) Along The Street?
Good Day Sir, Your dream is a good one, good in the sense that it has no negative twist in it.

Without much ado, let me quickly give the full interpretation. The interpretation goes thus, very soon (or sometime in the future) God will so bless you that you would start giving/reaching out to people and also get rewarded in return for the good deeds. So that's why your dream transformed you to a seller (which means a giver).

Advice: You need to be prayerful and draw closer to God because God wants to use you to uplift others while you get blessed as a compensation for reaching out to them when in need.

You may drop your phone number if you would like us to pray with you and give spiritual counselling or join our WhatsApp family. God bless you
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by Toxsy: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Please I need interpretation to this dream: To see four women in white with a white calabash about to be opened. What does it mean?
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by Helivesinme73(f): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2018
What is the meaning of getting pregnant in the dream when you already have children and not planning for another one.urgent please!
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Helivesinme73:
What is the meaning of getting pregnant in the dream when you already have children and not planning for another one.urgent please!

My daughter, this dream was revealed to you by Samael from the celestial chariot of Mars since you had it on Tuesday.

Samael - the warrior of Mars, rules over the planet of Mars & he can only be invoked on Tuesdays.

Tuesday represents a day of battle or combat.

Mars represents all that is hot, spicy, red, flaming, sharp, hatred, passion & sex. It is a knife & a gun, a weapon and anything that has the ability to inflict pain.

My daughter, you should be very careful in order not to get raped by strangers - which will result into an unwanted pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Toxsy:
Please I need interpretation to this dream: To see four women in white with a white calabash about to be opened. What does it mean?

My son, this dream was revealed to you by the same Samael - the warrior of Mars.

My son, unless you invoke Samael to destroy every conspiracy & gang up against you both in the physical & the spiritual realms, I am afraid an attack against your life is imminent.

Just open your mouth & say with anger (not with fear) - “Samael, I command you & your entire warriors of Mars to scatter & destroy every conspiracy & gang up against me by - “Karunay, Jaharash, Jahmarash, Shafi, Tit”

You will see wonders!

1 Like

Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by richard870(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2018
Toxsy:
Sincere apologies for the slow response....
Hello Madam, there are two dimensions to your dream ma. First one means that you might get pregnant and would want to abort it , pls dont! Second dimension means someone (from your past) did something to you that hurts you so badly (up till now) and you dont wanna forgive that person...hmmm.If this is the case, I would implore you to let go as this is very dangerous,it could impede your progress in life and if not careful cost you your place in heaven if harboured for too long
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by richard870(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Toxsy:

Hello sir,

Sincere aplogies for the slow nature of my response sir.....
About your dream sir,it is a very direct one, direct in the sense that it shows that God wants to reveal things to you (yes!) the calabash-looking elements your saw signify some sacred things related to this world that God Almighty wants to show you and those you saw in white could be likened to celestial beings (angels)...You have to be very careful sir, because God Almighty wants to use you(oh yes!).Let me make it clear to you sir....YOU ARE A MAN OF GOD .ie one chosen by God Almighty (the Almight Creator). Please I would advice you desist from wordly things and move closer to HIM, as He (God) has made it clear to you that he wants to use and reveal things to you sir.God Bless!
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by richard870(m): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Hello people, kindly feel free to ask questions.
Re: Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions by folak48: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
please I want to discuss somethings with you privately concerning dreams my whatsapp number is 09062117441

(1) (Reply)

Cross On Donkey's Back. This Blew Me Away / Jesus Forgets The Plot / Another Pastor Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.