Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Malcom Join Barcelona From Girondins Bordeaux - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malcom Join Barcelona From Girondins Bordeaux (210 Views)

Ferran Torres Moves To Barcelona From Manchester City / Samuel Kalu Replaces Malcom At Bordeaux / OFFICIAL: Barcelona Sign Malcom From Bordeaux (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malcom Join Barcelona From Girondins Bordeaux by comfirmatic: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Barcelona has swooped to sign Brazilian forward Malcom on a five-year deal from Girondins Bordeaux for an initial $47.89 million in a surprise move after AS Roma had struck a deal with the French club.

The 21-year-old was set to join the Italians this week but media reports in Spain and Italy said Spanish champions Barca’s 11th-hour offer had changed Malcolm's mind and he has become their third signing of the transfer window.

“This is a unique feeling, a unique feeling,” he said at Barca’s Nou Camp offices on Tuesday. “I’m delighted. It’s a dream I’ve had since childhood. I’m part of the best club in the world and I hope to give the fans a lot of joy.”

In an interview on Roma’s website, Sporting Director Monchi explained that after the Serie A club had reached an initial agreement with Bordeaux on Monday Barcelona entered the bidding, leading Roma to submit an improved offer for the player. Various betting options are available on site for today's games 

Bordeaux then met with Malcom's representatives on Tuesday to discuss the transfer which is when Roma pulled out, with the club looking to see if they have a case for legal action.

“After that meeting, I was surprised to be told that the agents..............................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/07/25/malcom-join-barcelona-girondins-bordeaux/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Marotta – No Offer From Chelsea For Higuain / Better Air Jordan 4 Collaboration: “levi’s” Or “KAWS” / How Many Times Has The FA Cup Being Won By Arsenal Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.