Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

The A-z Of Catfish Reproduction With Low Start-up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The A-z Of Catfish Reproduction With Low Start-up (4921 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The A-z Of Catfish Reproduction With Low Start-up by olamson(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2010
Buy Catfish Manual Titled:THE A-Z OF CATFISH REPRODUCTION WITH LOW START-UP

BIOLOGICAL BACKGROUND OF SEED PRODUCTION
1 Development of gonads
2 Embryonic and larval development
TECHNOLOGY OF SEED PRODUCTION
1 Broodfish management
1 Stocking
2 Feeding
3 Recruitment of broodfish
4 Management of broodfish populations
Culture of broodfish in cement tank
6 Selection of broodfish for spawning
Induced breeding of African magur
.Hatchery for magur reproduction
Water quality requirement
Hatchery installation
Hatchery equipment
Hormonal treatment of female and male fish
Stripping, fertilization and incubation
Nursing and fingerling production
Nursing in fish ponds
Pre-stocking pond management
Dewatering, poisoning, treatment of pond soil
Liming
Refilling and manuring ponds
Post-stocking pond management
Combined method of African magur fry production
Stocking of troughs
Daily treatment of troughs
Feeding of magur fry
Preparation of pond for second phase of rearing
Nursing in hatcheries.
Nursing in incubation troughs
Nursing in cement tanks and plastic tanks

N2,500 call 08036320607

Re: The A-z Of Catfish Reproduction With Low Start-up by ud4u: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
The manual is 2500 then who will practicalize it? me abi? una won put people for debt
Re: The A-z Of Catfish Reproduction With Low Start-up by ayosat(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
For the best fingerlings / juveniles please call Ayo on 08035193433 or drop your e-mail at ayo.tiamiyu@yahoo.com . The farm is located at abule egba, lagos abeokuta expressway.
Re: The A-z Of Catfish Reproduction With Low Start-up by ultrazone(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
If you need to empower yourself in fish and poultry farming, I suggest you take a look at my signature.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum Amount For Opening A Savings Account With Zenith Bank? / How I Use Cowries To Attract Money [practical Guide] / Dangote Pledges N2billion To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.