Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? (831 Views)

A Tested And Confirmed Way To Make Money Online / Tested And Trusted Vendor, At Dope Rate And Fast Payment £$€. / Tried, Tested, Perfected!- D5 – Evo, Domestic And Light-industrial Sliding Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by Keith2net: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2018
Hello Good morning Friends,

I think its high time we set the ball rolling.

Here is the plan. I intend to create a blog where we all can access Online/ Remote Jobs that Nigerians can legally participate as either fulltime employees, freelancers or Independent contractors without having payment wahala

Since, we all have no time to waste, I'm going to show one example of a company with online jobs Nigerians can apply for. It is

ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY.
www.aiu.edu

Its an online University based in the united States for adult learner to be able to work and study at the same time.

They currently have quite a number of Nigerians working as Remote Admission Counselors which is as independent contractors.

They pay $50 enrollment.

Your job is basically Telemarketing/Phone sales. You are given a list of prospect students to call daily and have them enrolled with the university.

They pay directly to your Nigeria Bank Account

You can check their website for more info and careers to see Nigerians already working with them.

However, pending when the blog will be ready, if you need more examples of companies like these, just drop your email and phone number since we are going to be creating a WhatsApp Group for now and then later the blog.

If you need further prove about the www.aiu.edu such as screenshot of PMS. simply drop your contact so you can be added to the group.

Remember its 100% free. I'm not selling any ebook. So have no fear.

Thanks for you time and please have a good day.
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by holyflame: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok undecided
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by coolyemex: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
intrested,08064451585
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by gift01: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by enaeni(f): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by Andixon(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Interested
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by kayceecompany: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by Andre10(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
I am interested. jandre594@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Real Work At Home Jobs Tested By Nigerians? by adomuwiner(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
0 8 1 3 7 8 3 3 8 8 9

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Ship Goods From China Yourself / MAKE 800k Monthly As Our Partner Without Investing A Dime! / Face Mask Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.