Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos (27432 Views)

Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by madampresident(f): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2018
This is Nigeria, where masses are dying and looters are still contesting election o

Everybody Sai Baba!!!
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Blogsphere: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2018
Get Your Professional Logo Designs | e-banners | Nairaland Adverts designs |

WHATSAPP ONLY: 08104039504

See Below:-

Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by IME1: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2018
May his soul rest in peace

I finally walked Onitsha bridge this past Sunday as I planned
My walk was against the incessant killings

I however took a bottle of water thinking I may need it and so i won't be stranded. But it was not a long work and I finished the water before getting mid way.
Na so to throway bottle come turn problem
I dey think say if I throw am for ground, breeze fit blow am enter river, river go come dey gather debris.
Na so i hold empty bottle take dey waka till I reach Asaba see where I throway am.

Flooding in Nigeria is 70% man made. This is corn season. We still block drains with corn chaff, empty plastic bottles and pure water satchels.
Even some who sweep the streets throw the debits inside the gutters.
Our canal are fifty and blocked
Many roads do not have drains.
Natural drains are built upon
Rivers need dredging
Leaders need human heart, humility and listening ears. They are not experts of all. They have consultants on their pay roll who can't still justify their pay.
Ok come to NL and get free advise, insight and suggestions - no way.
There are thousands of radio and TV programmes with sound advisers - but no

Be inspired

1 Share

Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2018
izzou:

He should be certified dead first, before taking him to a morgue

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

K.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by generalud: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hope he did not swallow those dirty water that carries faeces, urine, decomposed human beings and animals.
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Prognose: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Thats why its always good to take a swimming lesson. There they'll even teach you how to fight heavy currents because you might need it at one point in time and it will save you from embarrassment. How can a higher animal just die cheaply in a flood water when fishes who happened to be far lower animals have been surviving the great oceans for millions of years from the ancient prokaryotes to the megalodon to todays blue whale.

Even lake or pond fishes like catfish and perch can survive hours and days respectively on land.. That boy was not a man.

The creatures you called have one tiny insignificant thing in their favour...

GILLS.
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Prognose: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
NaijaFutbol:
U mean it is not only in Owerri that APC governors have been constructing public lakes in place of roads?

Buy my fairly used APC road/lake ready vehicle (Dutton Surf).

Only 2 units available, 1 will be in Kano by weekend and 1 in Owerri

Serious or joking?
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Prognose: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
tgmservice:
Because fishes are meant to live in water
Dummy

Btw we brought this upon ourselves our i don't care attitude has caused.
Do u need government to tell you not to throw plastic bottles into a drainage system

As a matter of fact, yes we do.

A lot of people in this country are illiterate of frankly do not know any better. Public enlightenment campaigns about improper disposal of waste and its consequences can go a long way.

I just gave you a business idea. Remember me when u hit it big.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by elderstatesman: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Prognose: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
IME1:
May his soul rest in peace

I finally walked Onitsha bridge this past Sunday as I planned
My walk was against the incessant killings

I however took a bottle of water thinking I may need it and so i won't be stranded. But it was not a long work and I finished the water before getting mid way.
Na so to throway bottle come turn problem
I dey think say if I throw am for ground, breeze fit blow am enter river, river go come dey gather debris.
Na so i hold empty bottle take dey waka till I reach Asaba see where I throway am.

Flooding in Nigeria is 70% man made. This is corn season. We still block drains with corn chaff, empty plastic bottles and pure water satchels.
Even some who sweep the streets throw the debits inside the gutters.
Our canal are fifty and blocked
Many roads do not have drains.
Natural drains are built upon
Rivers need dredging
Leaders need human heart, humility and listening ears. They are not experts of all. They have consultants on their pay roll who can't still justify their pay.
Ok come to NL and get free advise, insight and suggestions - no way.
There are thousands of radio and TV programmes with sound advisers - but no

Be inspired

This your walk against incessant killings...how did it help? As in, did you go with newsmen? Did you snap photographs? Are u a public figure that drew attraction as you walked? Or did you just walk cos its the fashionable thing to do. How did it help?
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Prognose: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
generalud:
Hope he did not swallow those dirty water that carries faeces, urine, decomposed human beings and animals.

He dead. I don't think it matters anymore.
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by tgmservice: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Prognose:

As a matter of fact, yes we do.

A lot of people in this country are illiterate of frankly do not know any better. Public enlightenment campaigns about improper disposal of waste and its consequences can go a long way.

I just gave you a business idea. Remember me when u hit it big.
grin
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by IME1: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
Prognose:

This your walk against incessant killings...how did it help? As in, did you go with newsmen? Did you snap photographs? Are u a public figure that drew attraction as you walked? Or did you just walk cos its the fashionable thing to do. How did it help?

One day
One day
You will know cool
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Prognose: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
IME1:

One day
One day
You will know cool

OK cool
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by babtoundey(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Thats why its always good to take a swimming lesson. There they'll even teach you how to fight heavy currents because you might need it at one point in time and it will save you from embarrassment. How can a higher animal just die cheaply in a flood water when fishes who happened to be far lower animals have been surviving the great oceans for millions of years from the ancient prokaryotes to the megalodon to todays blue whale.

Even lake or pond fishes like catfish and perch can survive hours and days respectively on land.. That boy was not a man.

Well, as a matter of fact, you too can jump into Atlantic Ocean and let's see you be a WOMAN
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by ilyasom(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elukapendragon:
My God! shea he's a muslim? undecided Next!
, you are useless
Re: Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos by Elukapendragon(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
ilyasom:
, you are useless
is that why ur mother raped ur landlord?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) / Lagos Bans Trucks, Trailers On Roads In Day Time / Passengers Stranded As 50% Transportation Rebate Scheme Stalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.