Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Recommendations Needed For Baby Items From US Or UK - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recommendations Needed For Baby Items From US Or UK (305 Views)

Cutest Christmas/new Year Hairstyles For Baby Girls [5-15 Years] / Directions Or Recommendations Needed Urgently / Where Can I Buy Baby Items From US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations Needed For Baby Items From US Or UK by Lorya: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
So a friend of mine who is like a sister to me is pregnant and i am wondering if shopping from UK is not so expensive for an average income earner. I think US has good stuffs too and they exchange rate for dollar is still fair. Please advise without insult needed here, I will like to show here this to guide her choices - please don't advise Nigeria stores, the influx of fake products are overwhelming already - except it is a made in Nigeria product sha.
Re: Recommendations Needed For Baby Items From US Or UK by MsSeyifunmi(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Shopping from the UK is not expensive if you have the right company that aid your shopping and shipping experience grin. There is a shipping company that makes all things better from helping you shop directly from trusted stores in the UK and US and bringing it down to Nigeria. That company is shoptomydoor, i have used them and trusted them over the years to help buy and ship good stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Recommendations Needed For Baby Items From US Or UK by Lorya: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Thanks. I have used them and they are great. Thanks for referring.

MsSeyifunmi:
Shopping from the UK is not expensive if you have the right company that aid your shopping and shipping experience grin. There is a shipping company that makes all things better from helping you shop directly from trusted stores in the UK and US and bringing it down to Nigeria. That company is shoptomydoor, i have used them and trusted them over the years to help buy and ship good stuffs.

(1) (Reply)

To Kill A Mockingbird / Music: Lil Wayne – Quasimodo / Become A Jerry Gana Volunteer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.