Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Here’s How To Look After Your Mental Health When You Are Stressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here’s How To Look After Your Mental Health When You Are Stressed (331 Views)

Eat these Foods When You Are Stressed Or Anxious / 5 Vegetables That Can Be Harmful To Your Health When Consumed In Excess / 11 Signs You Are Stressed Out And Need Help (no 5 Is Common) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s How To Look After Your Mental Health When You Are Stressed by ValourDigest(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
HERE’S HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR MENTAL HEALTH WHEN YOU ARE STRESSED
Do we equate busy with being stressed, or does being stressed make us feel more productive?

Sometimes we relish it and thrive in it. I have realised that I often do my best work when I am stressed, and when I am under pressure. And, the achievement of completing something feels even more sweeter when there is that added pressure. But, recently I am also realising what a huge toll this takes on my life, on my relationships, on the people around me, as well as my physical health.

‘Stress’, ‘Anxiety’ and ‘Worry’ are sometimes used interchangeably but are actually different things.

Read more...........https://valourdigest.com/look-after-your-mental-health-when-you-are-stressed/

6 MEN’S FASHION RULES TO LIVE BY
If you’re a man looking for no-fail tips to perfect style (or you’re someone who loves one), then look no further. Follow these simple tips to ensure you get your outfit right every time.

MATCH YOUR BELT TO YOUR SHOES
This is a good rule to follow and it keeps things simple. It’s best to stay with traditional colors such a black, dark brown, or a rich tan. Other colors will be difficult to match, and generally speaking, should be avoided.

If you wear sneakers every day that probably means you are wearing jeans, in which case try a belt made of fabric or something equally as casual, but avoid dress belts with jeans and sneakers.

MATCHING TIES AND SHIRTS
Read more..........https://valourdigest.com/6-mens-fashion-rules-to-live-by/

PRESENTATION SKILLS EVERY BUSINESS OWNER SHOULD HAVE
When presentation software company Shufflrr conducted a survey of how 1,500 U.S.-based professionals behaved during business presentations, the results were grim.
One in 25 people reported walking out on a presentation that lasted too long. Another 25 percent of people admitted to having been so uninterested in the material that they had fallen asleep. And one out of every 12 people had been so unengaged by a business presentation that they spent time browsing a dating app.

Poor presentation skills are costing businesses time, money and opportunities. For entrepreneurs and small business owners who rely on presentations to secure new investments or land big client accounts, a bad presentation can be the difference between success and failure.
Read more............https://valourdigest.com/presentation-skills-every-business-owner-should-have/

HOW TO HELP YOUR KIDS SOCIALIZE WITH OTHERS
You’ve probably encountered kids at the grocery store who tell you their life story in 5 minutes and want to know why you’re buying broccoli, wearing a pink shirt and where you’re going tomorrow. Then there’s your child who gets nervous even saying hi to other kids. Find out how to help your kids socialize with others so they feel comfortable talking and interacting with their peers.

PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE WITH YOUR KIDS
Some kids are naturally social.

They don’t hesitate to walk up to other kids and start talking as if they’ve known them their whole lives.
Read more...........https://valourdigest.com/how-to-help-your-kids-socialize-with-others/

(1) (Reply)

Cure Erectile Dysfunctions Today With Mascum Herbal Pride / E-cigarettes, Tobacco Products Increases Risk Of Oral Cancer / Parents Resist Vaccine Due To Religious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.