Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians (564 Views)

Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / It's A Traffic Violation To Break Into Siren Blaring Security Convoy– Police ACP / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by Dockaysworld: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
The assistant commisioner of police, aboyomi shogunle has advised Nigerians not to run away from the police during pursuit.

He stated clearly in a post he shared on twitter that no judge will give the verdict of wrong doing againts any police officer or SARS operative, or compensate anyone that gets injured or loses his life in the process of avoiding police confrontation.

“Never allow a police chase or pursiut to occur, Dont run away from the police, pls stop when asked to do so, no judge will give a verdict of wrong doing againts the police or award compensation for any accidental bodily injury or loss of live in the process” he wrote.

Source;

https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/07/25/dont-run-away-police-acp-shogunle-advises-nigerians/

Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by Don4eva(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
But if they catch you, I no follow na 10k

Stupid talk, Police brutality is on the rise, that's why people will run away if they get a chance.

He better Transmit his nonsense transmitter through their bribery transmission. What am I even saying undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by GOFRONT(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
#ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by GOFRONT(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
#ENDSARS, #ENDPOLICE

2 Likes

Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by Nbote(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tell Ur men to stop pursuing ppl... Ppl run becos once police hold U, U are guilty of wateva charge or offence dey want to lay on U..

1 Like

Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by swintiney: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Don't also gun an innocent person down and lie he was running away or he is an armed robber. These don'ts are two ways...

1 Like

Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by ADADAB: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2018
My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and and got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately. My vehicle has been illegally detained since may 2012 on baseless and ridiculous allegation they could not prove but with the mission to make sure the vehicle get deteriorated and when all effort failed I approached Lagos state high court in Igbosere in the presence of HON JUSTICE I.O HARRISON (MRS) in SUIT NO: LD/1055MJR/2016 and Police refuse to appear on sending 3 hearing notice to them on different occasions and letter was sent twice by my lawyer.
So I got justice on Feb 15, 2018 with order asking police to release the vehicle to me immediately.
So I took the judgement with letter from my lawyer to the police legal department and when I observed they didn't do anything on the matter I summoned courage to go meet the CP but I was disappointed he was so mean to me for he drove me away with so much disdain even without collecting or reading the judgement from me.
Can someone pls help me as I have been retrenched from my work and the vehicle remain only option of survival. I stay in a church now with my family.
I need help for the execution of the court judgement by CP ) Dan Nkem
Okoro
Somebody please save a life!!!
#suicidealert
Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by slyfox35(m): 9:34am On Jul 26, 2018
They can shoot you if you stand your ground, they can shoot you if you run, So Mr ACP(before your title be like political party name) sharap!!! And discipline the criminals called FSARS
Re: ‘don’t Run Away From The Police’ ACP Shogunle Advises Nigerians by HoodBillionaire: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2018
drive a bullet proof and drive zig zag

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Kidnapped In Umuahia / The Greatest Sin On Earth Is To Be A Civilian - Naval Officer / Blood Flows As Fight Breaks Out In A Popular Nigerian Bar In Ghana (graphic PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.