Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Am Going To Watch Italian Football Because Of Ronaldo :-andrea Pirlo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Going To Watch Italian Football Because Of Ronaldo :-andrea Pirlo (387 Views)

Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager / Coronavirus: italian Football Federation Says Serie A Season May Not Finish / Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Watch Italian Football Because Of Ronaldo :-andrea Pirlo by samoteli(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo is Changing The Football System Again

AC Millian Legend and Juventus Legendary player Andrea Pirlo Believes That Cristiano Ronaldo has what it takes to boost Juventus to a champions league Glory.

The legendary footballer said that Cristiano Ronaldo is the Balance to Juventus squad as he will work in Favour of Juventus.

When asked what he thought about the Cristiano Ronaldo Juventus move, the former Juventus star player replied.
He said :
Cristiano Ronado brings “something extra” to Juventus and is capable of securing them a Champions League crown.
Read more:- https://www.naijaflake.com/2018/07/ronaldo-move-is-good-thing-to-italian.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Summer Transfer: Premier League Club By Club Guide. / Man Utd Star Anthony Martial Responds To Jose Mourinho And Reveals Family Issues / Chievo Vs Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.