Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) (2601 Views)

Newly Employed Security Draws Eyes On £740,000 1931 Painting In Russia(Pics) / Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by Trendzbase: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-8N-k8jGbO4A/W1jBXJxtidI/AAAAAAAAEaM/WX_gprbxvmoomGT5kvdkPQE2UIzQSZWTgCLcBGAs/s640/Screenshot_1jjj.jpg[/img]

Checkout this viral photo of a little girl drawing barcelona Star Lionel Messi on the Blackboard Goes viral

More @: https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/little-girl-from-india-draws-viral.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by meezynetwork(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by LuciferChristi: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Photoshopped!

Look at her knee, what's she kneeling on?

Air?

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by mumureloaded(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
I don't know if it's real but just tryna believe it because if I don't it won't bring any kobo to my account. so let me believe the lil girl is champ and as matter of fact she'$¿
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by justtoodark: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
indians whorship everything....very strange people....
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by realmindz: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
The hands aren't proportional to the board....
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by omowolewa: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
she must be ready to redraw it when called upon to do so
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by Yeligray(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
Talent speaks for itself and it always has a way of seeking you out
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by Offpoint: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by Lirqur: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Photoshopped!

Air?

That's a squat dumbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by jendhorlee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
this is the original picture, don't be deceived

Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
messi.

LIKE for RONALDO
SHARE for Messi.
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by OneCorner: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
miracood:
messi.

LIKE for RONALDO

SHARE for Messi.
Wetin di dz one
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by Trendzbase: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2018
for those of you saying is photoshop ve insert another photo
cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by elyte89: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Photoshopped!

Air?

.as u old reach,u no sabi wetin SQUAT B?
Re: Little Girl From India Draws Viral Celebration Of Messi In The Blackboard(photo) by bokunrawo(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2018
realmindz:
The hands aren't proportional to the board....
mumureloaded:
I don't know if it's real but just tryna believe it because if I don't it won't bring any kobo to my account. so let me believe the lil girl is champ and as matter of fact she'$¿
LuciferChristi:
Photoshopped!

Air?

Its like you doubting Thomases, haven't heard about art progides, u will Knw DAT the kid is just starting

(1) (Reply)

Ben Enwonwu's 98th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Sculptor Creates A Life-size Statue Of Arnold Schwarzenegger Out Of Tree Trunk / How To Shade The Face Of A Black Person With A Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.