Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) FAQs - 09082964145 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) FAQs - 09082964145 (862 Views)

UNILAG Distance Learning Part Time Admission 2023/2024 Form Updates / UNILAG Distance Learning Institute Admission Form 2017/2018 / UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE FAQ! - 09082964145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) FAQs - 09082964145 by EmceeExquisite1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018

UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) FAQs

1. Question: Please tell me about UNILAG DLI?

Answer: UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI), is a Faculty in the great university of choice, the distance learning programme was designed for young sharps and mature minds, the programme is very flexible for working class with busy schedules. Lectures hold Saturdays from morning till evening, with a minimum lectures in three Saturdays in a month. The examination’s comes up once in every year, November for year 400 level – 600 level and December 100 level – 300 level students (all things being equal) and the examination span for two weeks. Little wonder, your school fee covers hostel accommodation during examinations to ease studying, access first hand and timely information during Examination.

2. Question: Can I obtain the DLI form now?

Answer: Yes! Contact 09082964145, 08158942445 or write: talk2exquisitebusiness@gmail.com.

3. Question: Please how much is the Dli form?

Answer: #17,500, excluding bank charges.

4. Question: When is the DLI form closing?

Answer: The form is closing August 31st, 2018.

5. Question: Please what are the available courses in UNILAG DLI 2017/18 and duration of each courses?

Answer

• Public Administration (5years)

• Business Administration (5years)

• Accounting (5years)

• Economics (5years)

• Science Education Courses (6years)

– Mathematics Education
– Chemistry Education
– Physics Education
– Biology Education

6. Question: Please what are the basic requirements for DLI UNILAG?

Answer:
1. Original Testimonial (Primary/Secondary)

2. Birth certificate/sworn affidavit that pre dates the
admission advertisement

3. Original O`level Certificate and any other qualifications

4. Marriage certificates and news paper classification that pre dates the admission advertisement (Married female only)

5. Applicants for Distance Learning Institute programme shall not be less than 16 years of age.

7. Question: what is the O’level requirements and do they accept two sittings?

Answer: Five (5) credits in O’level either NECO, WAEC, GCE or any equivalents can enroll for this programme, two sittings is also considered.

8. Question: Can I use my OND certificate to apply for direct entry in DLI?

Answer: Holders of OND with at least Upper Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level to start from 200 level, which must be institutions of learning, known to the senate with a minimum of upper credit can apply to start from 200 level.

9. Question: Can I use my HND certificate to apply for direct entry in DLI?

Answer: Holders of HND with at least Upper Credit will be eligible for admissions at enhanced entry level to start from 300 level, which must be institutions of learning, known to the senate with a minimum of upper credit can apply to start from 300 level.

10. Question: How much is UNILAG DLI school fee?

Answer: DLI school fee is not fixed most especially for new entrant, but the fee ranges from #130,000 – #140,000.

11. Question: Is installment payments allowed in UNILAG DLI?

Answer: As far as I know, NO! Installment payment is not allowed for year one, but we are hoping for the best.

12. Question: How sure is DLI Admission?

Answer: Very sure like heaven, mostly in favour of early bird registrations. First come first serve basis.

13. Question: Is UNILAG DLI graduate permitted to serve I.e go for NYSC?

Answer: No, The only thing they give for now is exemption letter from NYSC.

14. Is the DLI Certificate going to carry DLI on it or only UNILAG?

Answer: We are from the Faculty of Distance Learning Institute. So the certificate will read University of Lagos, faculty of Distance Learning Institute.

This DLI Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) is compile by Exquisite Business Empire, for enquiry or suggestions on how to serve you better kindly join Exquisite Business Empire whatsapp group using this https:///HGmGEf4pPDlEtidkwI4rc2 or write us on talk2exquisitebusiness@gmail.com or contact our customer care representative on 09082964145, 08158942445. Good luck!

Re: UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) FAQs - 09082964145 by enikeyz: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
I registered for the DLI programme on the 27th of July I think....am I still under the 2017/18 session or 2018/2019 cos I have seen that batch 1 and 2 is already out!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) FAQs - 09082964145 by EmceeExquisite1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please kindly chat this 08158942445 for UNILAG DLI related info or issues. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Maritime University(nmu) 2018/19 SUPPLEMENTARY FORM Is Out Call 0806249 / Search Project Topic | Project Topics Ideas | Project Topics Pdf / 2019/2020 Fupre Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.